Chapter 7

9th of April
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yell as I push into his firm chest with all that my anger and betrayal will allow me too.
"When did I ever give you fucking permission to send shit around?" By this point i'm shaking, every inch of me raging and begging to be let out in any extreme way I can think of.
This is all to familiar and my mind knows this, I've let history repeat itself and now i'm the centre of fucking negative attention again and not in the twisted way I deserved it to be.
How could I be so stupid?
"No Liz, it's not what you think!" I subconsciously hear Ethan yell as he grips onto my shoulders in a plea for me to listen but my mind was too far gone.

Sometime two years ago
Another pill was taken and I lazily stared at the hot dirty blonde boy in front of me- James? Jaime? Whatever.
Some trashy rap played in the background in the fogged up garage I was lounging in during the school day- I ditched classes for the third time that week to chill with these older boys who went to a high school in the same suburb although majority of the 6 of them had dropped out a few years back, I dont even remember how I met them now.
I pull my gaze away from the J and let them slip to a mystery girl who was around 17 with blue-black  hair surrounding her petite pale face as she lounged with another high school drop out.
The pair laughed and before my mind could catch up with my eyes he was on top of her getting his daily fix.
My head drifts back and forth feeling like a heavy weight as I finally decided to rest my head on blondies shoulder.
I was with all these people and on so much stupid drugs, and I still felt so damn alone and worthless.
"I feel so fucked, can we do something fun?" I had asked Jamie or James or Jono and he looked at me with those sparking blue eyes and grinned with a boyish smile.
We then proceeded to go to his mates room and he took of my clothes one by one but not at all forgetting to post it on his stupid fucking snapchat.
'Liz's striptease' was all that was talked about and shared for the longest time and I only dug myself deeper and deeper in self pity.

Present
"Let me see!" I cry out as I turn away from Ethan and face Liam who had came with me to confront Ethan after my panic attack in the school hall earlier.
He had to lift me up and pull me away from the snickers that bounced around in my head and the hall- it was the only only thing I was able to hear.
"Liam show me!" He sighs slowly in resignation but pulls out his phone, only taking a few seconds to find what was getting sent around.
When I looked down at his phone, I expected to see the lingerie photos that I had let Ethan send himself. Instead, my stupid "strip tease" was staring back at me- almost coming alive with the earlier memory this had all reminded me off.
"What...? How has this came back? Liam?"
I desperately turn my head up to look at him and try to calm my thoughts, I need Riley.
I push to hold back the tears but the only thought going through my head was that I needed my best friend- the one that I didn't deserve after what I did to her.
"Liam... Can you find Riley for me?" I let out weakly as I slowly pull myself down and sit on a ledge of bricks surrounding the tiny senior locker bays.
30 minutes later, I had cried out all my tears in Riley's frail arms and found myself  sitting in front of my assistant principle who stared at me with pity surrounding her serene features.
"I'm so sorry this has happened to you Elizabeth, but this stuff is hard to get a control of. The best thing for us to do right now is to let it die down..."
She was only new, I didn't expect her to know that it took 2 long torturous months for everyone to move on with their lives the first time the stupid screen recording got out.
There was nothing for me to do.
I remembered how I dealt with this all that time ago and I felt sick to my stomach.
I could let this drag me back to where I was... a deep dark place, or I could decide for it not too.
Deciding to keep myself up by thinking about something other than myself, well more like someone... this baby that i've now decided to keep.