The Final

*Slightly proofread*

Jungkook pov

"Jimin?" I asked when I look at him cause he looks like a completely different person. "Jimin?" I asked again and he looked at me, his eyes are different not the Jimin I know but look familiar somehow. I lift up my hands to touch his cheeks like he's captivating me to do so.

Instead he lifts his hand up and right away the fan came to him and broke it in half. "There's no need for this now." And he stretches himself like he had a long sleep. "Ah~ feels good to be awake again, after all these years."

"Who are you?" Joseph says to Jimin.

"Who am I? Who am I? I guess we never really meant before have we? Well I'm... Jimin."

"Lair! He's the blue blood creature." Maria says pulling up her sword at Jimin, who I feel him quickly hide behind me.

"Ah~ So your him. Well I am needed of your blood for my youthful state and take you as mine." Joseph said putting up his weapon.

"Oh~? Are you now? Youthful state? Seems like my Jimin has been careless over the years. Sorry but nobody is having me. I belong to no one." Jimin says as I feel him holding onto me around my waist. "Mmm... smells good. You have his smell, my master." He says holding me closer from behind, nuzzling my back resting comfortably.

"Ah! Lair! Jungkook claims you?! But Don't worry. I'll make sure you only know that I am your master." Joseph says again and started going towards us with his sword.

Immediately, I wrap my arms around Jimin's  waist and move him out of the way and quickly block Joseph's attacks. Then Sarah starts running towards Jimin but he quickly move out of the way backflipping and laughing suddenly.

"Die!" Sarah says angrily and strike him, Jimin use the swords sheath to block it out and use his other hand strike but Sarah quickly dodge it and counter attack again by using her hand and hit his wrist causing it to drop the sword and went to the other side dropping the sheath making him flinch a bit. In one powerful movement she punch Jimin's stomach causing him to back away but recovered it with a backflip and landed perfectly on his feet.

"Interesting. I must be out of practice, humph. Maybe you will be my practice run." Jimin says rubbing his wrist.

I watch Sarah taking on Jimin and next thing I know I hear footsteps running towards me and see Joseph coming at me with his weapon. "Die Jungkook So I can have Jimin all to myself."

"Not in a million years." I say to him as our sword clash once again feeling the heavyweight he puts on.

Author pov

Maria getting more frustrated that she can't get one scratch on the blue blood. "Stay still and die already!" She says running after him while Jimin just giggled away playing with her and not taking her seriously. While Jungkook and Joseph face to face standstill as their swords stayed locked together. "You know Joseph, if Maria kills Jimin and get what she wanted. You will never get want you want if she gets to him first. All she wants is his power and him dead nothing more and maybe youth as well." Jungkook says to him as he tried to get into his head.

"She wouldn't do it. I commanded her not to, I have something that will make her obey me."

"And what if she found a loophole? It doesn't matter if you commanded her or not. She'll find a way to break free and do it anyways. Look at them." Jungkook says pointing at them.