Distort The Society!

Everyday...it's everyday the same, people laugh at each other, making bad of each other, stealing from each other. No I will change the society! I hope I could...I'm Reid Sawyer, I study at the Unversity of Berlin, I have a great time there but if you stop what you are doing you'll see how rotten the world is.

Well if i talk about that with my friends they'll just laugh and say "Man where do you get that from,Bro".     That really pisses me off! But I don't mind it they'll wake up eventually.

Lets start with the "REAL" deal. It was five minutes before the start of Lunch break,So meanwhile I was just talking with my friends. When suddenly... the teacher asked me to give my journal."Man why do I always get caught" I was walking forward to the teacher's bureau . I heard an weird noise outside...like a jet engine well I just ignored it so continued forward to the bureau.

Well that was my BIGGEST MISTAKE, the wall suddenly cracked.Everyone went to take a look what happend to the wall. That was when the horror began.The wall exploded and blasted everone back, I saw some of my friends fly against the walls...their heads...they.... WERE GONE! I collapsed on the ground while the teacher was screaming, poor soul she only just started with her first lesson ever.

Suddenly there were like green lights coming towards me they were like surrounding me, I suddenly realise I didn't collapse mentally a WHOLE chunk of flesh was sliced of by a piece of metal that supports the wall,then the pain...THE FREAKING PAIN!.The mysterious green light covered my leg my leg was burning because of the mysterious green light,I took an bag to smack it off.But no..it didn't work the green light could touch me but I...couldn't touch it it was like fog! I just started laughing out loud because of the horror I just saw,THE Pain I just felt, The logic i couldn't understand...