criminal pt. 2 | f.h.

Shit.

How dare this guy sleep on your couch and then leave! How dare he make you care about him! How dare Five give you these feelings!

You're body was reacting faster than your mind. Legs moving and stature straightening.

"Fucking hell! What the fuck!" Five yelled. Holding his cheek with his hand.

Yeah, you punched him. You didn't know what else to do. Plus, he deserved it." You asshole! I let you sleep on my couch, I cleaned up your wounds, and then you just leave!? The least you could have done was left a note. You made me think that I was insane!"

Five let go of his cheek. A small cut on his lip, from your punch. Rolling his eyes, "You clearly are, smartass. You invited a total stranger into your house. For all you know, I could have been a murderer."

"It's called having morals," you got annoyed, that he was taking this whole situation lightly. Slapping the coffee cup from his hand, resulting in the contents spilling on the sidewalk.

"Hey! That tasted like shit, but I wasn't done with it!" Five sent you a glare. Sparing a sad look at his spilled coffee.

You walked closer to him, jabbing a finger to his chest. "Oh please! It wasn't even yours in the first place. You stole it from that guy, you fucking dick."

Five swatted your finger away from him. "I did not steal it from him. I got it from him, there's a difference." He states, crossing his arms.

"Sure, you did. That's probably what you were doing in that alleyway again. What's the deal with you and alleyways? Trying to find your next victim?" You marched your way to the alley, Five came out of.

Five grabbed your arm, "Wait, don't-"

Pulling your arm from his grasp. You say, "Don't what? See if the guy, you stole coffee from, is okay? Unlike you, I try to help people and don't leave them."

"Stop being so stubborn! Just listen to me, don't go in there," Five warns. Trying to stop you from getting to the alley.

You shake your hand from his grasp. Still walking to try and see if the guy was okay.

"Jesus Christ," you hear Five whisper. Before a light of blue, wraps around your whole body.

You reappear, in what looks like a fancy living room. You glance around, utterly confused to what just happened. "What the fuck was that?"

Five just says, "I told you not to, but you didn't listen. I took the necessary precautions."

"So, you did some Harry Potter shit and teleported me? To who knows where?" You ask. Honestly, what the fuck?

"This isn't some fairytale land, smartass. I'm not some wizard. I just spatial jumped. Which means, I bent the space within earth to travel one place to another." Five said it, like it was just plain facts. Like, he was talking about the color of the sky or what day it was.

"Would have been better if you were a wizard. This whole spatial jumping thing just makes you even more of a weirdo."

You start to walk around, forgetting the conversation at hand. The surroundings catching your eye. This house must cost a fortune to live in, you wondered who it belonged to.

"Don't touch anything, I wasn't even supposed to bring you here. But, nevertheless your stubborn ass had to twist my wrist." Five says.

A painting catches your eye. Ignoring what Five said, "I thought you said you had 7 siblings, why are there only 6 here." You point to the painting with six kids that were wearing masks and a guy with a weird mustache.