You Drive Me Crazy.

14th November 2020:

It's now the weekend. Britney and Dawson have gone out on a date. The pair come back to Dawson's house and Britney gets a text from Madison to come immediately. She rolls her eyes because she had a thing planned with Dawson tonight and this has ruined it. The text says:

SOS. Come to my house now. ❤️-Madi.

Britney goes over to Dawson and goes "I'm sorry but Madi needs me. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, we can do that thing another time." Dawson states.

"So you're not mad?" She asks.

"A little but your friend needs you so go." Dawson says. Britney then looks at him in a apologetic way and kisses him on the lips then she walks through the door. She proceeds to walk to Madison's. What a jerk brit she thinks to herself as she is walking. She walks into Madison's house to Chloe and Madison round a gift box on Madison's table. The girls turn to the box and open it. Gasps fill the room and the room becomes below freezing. The 'gift' was Danielle's t-shirt with blood on it.

"Oh my god! This is sick." Britney says covering her mouth because she wants to throw up.

Madison shakes her head and says "Is Danielle dead? Is this what this means?"

"I sure hope not! I can smell the blood. It's fresh." Chloe is low-key freaking out about this. She hates blood.

"But, where did the blood come from and why is it on Danielle's top?" Britney asks the question what's on everyone's minds. The girls look back at it again with fear in their minds. Is Danielle really dead?

The girls keep on looking at it for another two seconds when a ping comes through on their phones. So they give a look to each other and open up the message. They look at each other again because the text from Red Devil tells them more instructions:

Come to the abandoned blind school tonight at 9pm to find out what happened to your dear friend. Buckle up bitches. -Red Devil.

Anxiety is what the girls are feeling right now. This has been going on for nearly two months and still no sign of it ending anytime soon. It's getting them fed up and the fact that they have to keep what has happened to them from everyone they love is the worst feeling ever. It's been torturing their brains and affecting their mental health. Britney is now having panic attacks again when she had them in control. Chloe is sinking deeper into insomnia and Madison is struggling with her anxiety again resulting in her having medication again.

-

It is now 8:30 and the girls have arrived to the blind school. They are in the living room of the school. It's full with cobwebs and dust. The floor is bare with floorboards making it creak every time you walk on it.

"This shit is creepy. I mean Ravenswood is more creepy but this may take the cake." Madison claims. She feels very anxious right now.

"That's so true Madi. Wonder if this place is haunted?" Chloe states. She sure hopes it's not.

"Oh god! I hope not Chloe. That is just..no!" Britney freaks out a little. She is very freaked out right now. A creek is heard upstairs so the girls all group up together. The lights then go out making them scream.