Truth or Dare, I Dare The Truth and Truth The Dare!

Following behind Edward we pull up to an invisible drive way. The house has three stories and the artistic designs are amazing. They must have made it themselves no architect could put their personalities into the house's design.

Edward got out of his car and walked towards me. Opening the door and holding out his hand like a true gentleman I took the offer, to be polite and not to fall over like a klutz. Walking up the drive way I was mesmorised by the scenery every flower and feature complement the Victorian style of the house. Cautiously opening the door the I see a very fast moving object speeding right towards me.

Preparing for impact I tried to get into fatal position and only to get engulfed by non other than Emmett. "I'm so sorry Bells I didn't mean to make you cry please forgive me little sis, I love you sis." Gob smacked that he actually accepted me into his family but now I'm his little sis, wow. That makes Jasper and Emmett my brothers, Rose and Alice my sisters, and their parents well I haven't meet them yet but what is Edward to me?

Feet touching the ground I find myself surrounded by what seems to be the living room with two unfamiliar faces. They must be Esme and Carlisle, Edwards adoptive parent and the leaders of the clan. Esme stepped forward " Hello sweetie, I'm Esme these..um numbskulls mother." 

" It a pleasure to meet you. Your house is just so beautifully designed." I said sweetly, Esme just seems so much like the mother I wish I had. 

"Thank you dear," she walked up to me and hugged me just like Emmett did but with a much softer and motherly like. Carlisle stepped up to us and gently pulled Esme off me, "The pleasure is all ours. Speaking for the rest of the family we think of you as apart of the family."

"Thanks Carlisle and everyone, you make Jake and I feel so welcomed, it's nice."

"Well no introductions are over can we play Truth or Dare Cullen Style." Emmett boomed so the walls started shaking and my ears ringing a loud monotone beep.

"EMMETT DYLAN MC CLARTY CULLEN, would you please not scream in the house you have already caused enough trouble today." Suddenly taken back by Esme yelling at Emmett she swiftly walked over to me.

Lowering my hands from my ears she lightly whispered in my ear, "make him pay if he hurts you sweetie. Give him your worst dare. You go girl!" 

"Yes I will Esme, as a good child I am I will beat him at his own game."

"That's my little girl, no go get them wolfie." She laughed like chiming bells an again lightly directed me towards the others.

Sitting down, I suddenly realized that this is not going to be your average game of Truth of Dare. The others joined with Rose and Jacob sat down next to me. Emmett just smirked evilly, "okay doggies you have to do the dare or prepare for double dog dare, ha ha  and you can only tell the truth and we have ways of telling." Smirking my own evil smirk I prepare all of my dares to hopefully win.

"I'll start because it's my turn." Jasper said scouting the room looking around for a weakling.

"Bella, Truth or Dare."

"Hmm this is sooooo hard to decide I think I will chose.....", prolonging the tension I knew what I was going to chose. "....DARE ME UP LEECH"

Jasper smirking evil I can see his face, full of power he had from the vampire civil war.  " I dare you to ..." The sound of hands slapping aggressively on thighs was heard as the drum roll. " To kiss Edward for at least 1 whole minute." Edwards eyes grew with emotions; hope, love, lust, fright.

Investigating I soon realize that Jasper can Manipulate emotions, while Edward can read minds (which explains why he reacted before Jasper finished). Alice can see the future and is glaring at me with an evil smirk just knowing what is going to happen next.