Dinning With The Cullens

Bella'ss POV

Jake and I follow the cheerful Edward over towards the table the rest of the Cullen family sits. I notice that they shy away from everyone so why are they letting Jake and I sit with them?

The table was organised so couples sat next to each other but they had trays of untouched food. I know that they are vampires but why waste so much food. Oh man now I'm starting to sound like Jake, (shiver) creepy. So taken away by the scene I slipped over on an imaginary puddle. Accidentally I grabbed Edward's shirt on the way down, he pulled me up and then we started to laugh. I told him I was okay and I will tell him everything later.

Jake and I sat down a bit awkwardly. I ended up sitting next to Edward and the pixie looking girl. After seconds silence that seemed to last a minute Edward spoke up, "Let me introduce everyone. Bella and Jacob these are my siblings. Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett and myself, Edward." Gesturing to everyone I made mental notes on each of them for future references.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. The pack would also like to have a meeting with your clan tonight at the treaty line, Sam mention for me to tell you."

The honey blonde haired Jasper spoke for the group. "Thank you, the pleasure is all ours and I will inform our father Carlisle. Please eat I do not wish to have you send me hungry feelings human food doesn't taste to terribly nice to me."

Giggling I take a mouthful of food and swallowed. "I will thank you ... um Jasper, I thought my stomach was going to eat itself." They all laughed so I took another mouthful nervously. " You guys are as bad as they say you are. You don't smell that bad well except for Emmett over there." Again they laughed again I never thought I was that funny. "Rosalie you better give him a bath."

Rosalie smiled at me I think I broke the ice between us, she seems like a nice person when you get to know her. "You bet you I will at least now he can't say no because he's outnumbered." She said joining in on the joke. Looking at Emmett he pouted then unexpectedly started to sing ' I'm too sexy for my shirt'.

Laughing the entire cafeteria looked at our mischief. Blushing red I looked to Edward staring at me and continued to laugh harder. The laughing stopped and my stomach was beginning to hurt from all the laughing. Emmett sat down then asked, " Aren't you the daughter of Chief Swans daughter, the one who's parents died on their honeymoon when she was a baby?"

My heart dropped and tears started to fall from my eyes. I still miss my parents even though I never really meet them. What hurt me more was when Billy, Jacob's father, told me that he was my biological father when she and him had an affair months before my mother and Chief  Swan got married. It isn't so bad now but I would have liked to spend more time with my mother.

Aware of me crying Emmett looked at me with a look of sorrow. Alice and Rosalie got up and walked over to me giving Emmett a whack on the back of the head on the way. Rosalie whispered in my ear " It's okay Bella I know were aren't best of friends but I know it's is hard to lose family at such a young age. I'm truly sorry that Emmett asked that he will pay for that, he hurt my new sister. No one else could hear Rose except for the table.

Although I thought it would take longer for Rose and I to become friends I'm glad we are. Alice whispered to me thank she was here for me as well. Cutting the ice Jasper once again asks another question at whisper level, just not as personal as Emmett's. " Are you Jacob and you wolves?"

"Yes we are only our first transformation was last night. Pretty bad timing." Laughing at the end Jacob finally spoke up, " Yeah I'm rusty brown ask Bella what colour she is it's totally awesome." I didn't even know he was still here but the pile of plates tell me why. Such as food pig. 

Glaring at Jacob he was rubbing his full belly as if it was a food baby. Mumbling the whisper, "I shift into a snow white wolf with lavender purple streaks."

Ice breaking Edward spoke scaring me when I went to take a sip out of my soft drink. Unfortunately it spilt all over my clothes leaving a stain, great just fantastic. "Oh sorry Bella. Jacob is right that is pretty cool." The way he said it this time made me crack up laughing. Imagine him saying it with a hipster accent it just doesn't suit his personality. l

"Bella would you like to get changed? I have got spare clothes in my locker." Alice said with glistening sparkles in her eyes. Oh no what am I getting into. "Yes thank you." One day and us girls are already sisters. Alice and Rose dragged me away from the table and into the bathrooms to change.

Alice left to go to her locker to get the clothes. She came back with two outfits, a short mini purple dress and a fancy purple shirt and skinny purple jeans. I automatically went straight for the second option, fancy purple shirt and skinny jeans. Changing into the outfit I looked in the mirror I had to admit it looks al lot more fancier and sexier than my usual style of clothing. Rose and Alice said they absolutely loved it then handed me purple platform shoes.

We linked arms and walked back into the cafeteria. All the boys stared at me with jaws down to the floor and whistled for the second time today. Get really annoyed and my temper rising I spat at them " Shut your mouths before the wind changes and flies decide to fly into your mouth.

Immediately the jaws were of the ground but I ignored them and walked the rest of the way to the table. " The guys said I look so beautiful. I looked straight at Edward and he said " You look so smoking hot." I laughed uncontrollably and kissed him on the cheek.

It was Edward's turn to blush, of course his brothers were giving him shit for. "Hey Bella were is our kisses?" Laughing again, wow I haven't laughed this much in ages, I replied. " No way." But as Emmett is he ran around the table. He kissed me on the cheek then Rose. I turned to Edward and Rose. "Yucky I have now got the Emmett disease. I need a cure." Round of laughs rose and Emmett started singing 'I Kissed A Girl.

The bell finally rang to signal the end of our break. That was the most hour long interesting break I have ever had. The Cullen, Jake and I agreed to go back to the Cullen's house to play truth or dare.

Last lesson dragged on and on but nothing really happened. After school we followed the Cullens home. Arriving very quickly I knew we did speed all the way. Even so Jacob fell asleep in the passengers seat. Poor little Jakey wolf.