Author's Note.

I would just like to give a massive thank you to anyone who actually reads this awful book. I am in no way a perfect writer but I do enjoy writing in my free time and let out what I'm feeling through this hobby. There's no doubt in my mind that there are way better writers on here, so please don't think I'm trying to be better than anyone else. Sort of along the same lines, I'm aware that there are other stories on here that involve management between the characters, so accusing me of stealing someone else's story won't be necessary. Also, no negative comments are allowed on here about my story or anyone for that matter. This whole story is probably going to be written out before I even publish it so hopefully it won't be horrid by the time some of you read this.

The beginning of this book is going to be a bit slow until Harry comes in so hang in there!

I would also like to thank @omgstylesaf on Instagram for making my marvelous book cover. :)

Also, if you want to follow me on Instagram, my username is @heyharrysmile just like on here. I have various other links in my main bio you can follow if you'd like.

Disclaimer: With the way some of these characters act aren't portraying with the way the people playing these characters act in real life!

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy my book. Comment your otp if you're a new reader so I know!

-- B xx