Update!

Author's P.O.V.~
Heeey! How's it going??
It's been a while since I last updated this story
But anyways.

I just wanted to thank you all for the support I've been getting!

I worked so hard for the story, and I'm glad you guys enjoy it!

I made new cover for it as well! The old cover looked pretty old, so I replaced it with a new one!
I want to point out that I edited the picture using Picsart, and the galactic view behind Jim and his solar surfer, was just a background sticker lol
Here's the Cover in full view-

I made new cover for it as well! The old cover looked pretty old, so I replaced it with a new one!I want to point out that I edited the picture using Picsart, and the galactic view behind Jim and his solar surfer, was just a background sticker lol...

There it is! It took a while for me to finish it, but I guess it looked pretty good at the end, don't you think?

I also made a new one for Aqua Planet!
If you haven't read the story yet, I recommend reading it afterwards!
Here's the new cover for Aqua Planet-

I also made a new one for Aqua Planet!If you haven't read the story yet, I recommend reading it afterwards!Here's the new cover for Aqua Planet-

Then again, the background isn't real, but it looks believable, right?

P.S.-
Here are some updates about the story (Aqua Planet)
I can't really finish it immediately, because we're having some difficulty in school, meaning we're having many Seatworks, Activities, Homeworks, Quizzes, Tests, etc.
So we're quite busy. But I'll try and update the story A.S.A.P!

Thanks so much for reading this!

-Author