Here Comes James Pleiades Hawkins

Before Sarah could place the dishes in the sink, she was interrupted by two robo cops, holding a teen who seems to be Sarah's son.

"JIM!" She yelled, dropping plates on the floor.

"Ooh, wrong turn" Delbert said, as he covered his face.

"Ok, thanks for the lift guys!" Jim said as he tried to walk away from the robo cops.
"Not so fast!" One Robo cop said as it stopped Jim from walking away

"We've caught your son trespassing a private property with a solar surfer" The other said as he pushed Jim.

Jim looked at the cops with an angry looking face. He landed his eyes on you. You looked away, trying to avoid the awkwardness and at the same time, trying to hide your blush. You had no clue about the situation you were in, and why his glare seemed to spark something inside. You continued to eat your meal with Delbert.

"Anymore mistakes will lead a ticket to Juvenile Hall." The other cop said.

"Uh y... Yes... Thank you. But uh, could we just, uh--" Sarah was interrupted by Delbert, as he stood up and walked towards Sarah, Jim and the two robo cops.

"Uh, excuse me, if I might interject here, I am the astronomer, Doctor Delbert Doppler! Perhaps you heard of me!" Delbert said. The cops looked at him, confused, while Jim looked at him with a disappointed face, as if he was saying "You're so useless..."

"No? Uh, I have a clipping!" Delbert reached for his pocket, interrupted by one Robo cop as he asked "Are you the boy's father?"

"What!? No no! No no no, ew!" Sarah added as Delbert looked at her as if he was saying "Say what now?!"

You giggled but tried to hold it in.

"BACK OFF SIR!" Both robo cops said, threatening Delbert, causing him to back up. His obvious expression indicated that he was scared to death.

"Thank you, Delbert! I can take it from here." Sarah said, patting Delbert's shoulder.

"Okay Sarah, if you insist!" He cleared his throat before he could whisper "Don't ever let me do that again!". He sat beside you and cleared his throat which is a sign for you to continue eating.

The Robo cops left, leaving Jim and Sarah looking at each other, disappointed.
Sarah took a glance back at the customers looking at them in confusion. Sarah cleared her throat, which again is a sign for them to continue eating.

"Jim, I have had it! Do you wanna go to Juvenile Hall? Is that it!?"

Jim ignored her and grabbed a tray to put the dishes in.

"Jim, Jim! Look at me! It's been hard keeping this place afloat by myself, without you going--" She was interrupted by Jim who finally replied.

"Mom! It was no big deal! There was nobody around, those cops just won't get of my--"

He stopped seeing his mother's face with the look of disappointment and anger.

"Whatever..." He muttered under his breath, barely audible.

They were interrupted by a customer's shout. "Mrs. Hawkins! My juice!"

"Yes, I'll be right there Mrs. Dunwoody!" She yelled, and right after that, she whispered to Jim "Jim, I just don't want to see you throw away your entire future!"

"Yeah, what future.." Jim said quietly, as he pushed the kitchen door with the tray in his hands.