Chapter 14

Daisy was back at home, and she was chatting with her sister Petunia.

"So, tell me everything at Harwarts!" Petunia said. Daisy rolled her eyes.

"You mean Hogwarts." She said. Petunia shrugged.

"Same thing." She said in a sing-song voice.

Lily, who was reading a book on a nearby armchair, glared at her two other sisters. She despised how they acted, but deep down, she was jealous that the two of them got along so well.

"So, basically, you stole one of Lily's best friend?" Petunia shrieked, once they got into her bedroom. Daisy frowned.

"I wouldn't say steal... more like, befriend her best friend," Daisy said. Petunia clapped her hands in excitement.

"Honey, you've really grown up!" Petunia said. Daisy grinned.

"Oh! By the way, I want you to meet my friends tomorrow." Petunia said to Daisy. Daisy nodded.

"Sure." She said, sitting down beside Petunia's bed.

"My crush will also be there." Petunia squealed. Daisy grinned at her sister.

"He must be very charming." Daisy teased. Petunia blushed.

"He is, I'm sure that you will love him." Petunia said.

"I have to. He's going to be my future brother- in- law!" Daisy said. Petunia blushed madly.

"Daisy!"

Petunia's crush was not charming at all.

The next day, her gang of friends arrived, and Petunia introduced them. There were two girls and two boys. One girl, a very slim and pretty one was named Darcy Wood. There was a cute boy who's name was David Mason. Then there was a very fat and bulky girl named Marge Dursley, and the fat boy was named Vernon Dursley.

Daisy was guessing that Petunia's crush was David.

But turns out, Darcy and David were in a relationship.

Vernon was her crush.

Daisy almost screamed.

What was Petunia thinking?

Darcy and David were both very nice and friendly, but Marge was nothing but mean and grumpy. After spending some time with them, Daisy found out that Vernon was very nice to Petunia. Maybe that was why she liked him.

But then Lily came downstairs.

"Oh! I didn't know that we had visitors!" She exclaimed.

"Um...sorry guys. That is my other sister, Lily." Petunia introduced them. They smiled friendly at her.

Vernon Dursley looked at her. His eyes never left her. When Lily left, his eyes rested on Daisy. Petunia frowned.

They had some hot tea with scorns.

"Thank you for the tea, Petunia," Darcy said, smiling. Marge just sighed grumpily.

"No problem." Petunia said, grinning back.

"So...where do you go to school?" Vernon cleared his throat and finally spoke up to Daisy.

"Oh! Um...I go to a boarding school." Daisy said. That wasn't a lie.

"Why don't you just come to our school?" Vernon asked. Daisy shrugged.

"I want to pursue academics there. It's a very good school." Daisy said. This wasn't a lie either. Hogwarts was a very good school.