~•Chapter Eight•~

A/n: READERS!!!! My lovely readers!!! Osana is almost oUTTTTTTTTT! Anyone else freaking excited for her to be implemented into the game? 'Twas the moment we've all been waiting for. I can't wait for the other rivals to be implemented into the game, too.

And I can't wait to see Raibaru's elimination. OG YanSim fans will understand how back in the early YanSim days, we've all wanted to destroy Raibaru, aka the indestructible rival. 😂😂😂

Anyway- onto the horrible chapter you've all been waiting for~! ☆ ;) This was going to be  published way earlier but I kept deciding to add onto it lmao. Sorry for the long wait!

Hope you glorious potatoes enjoy. ♡

***

'I'm dead. I'm so dead,'

      After that quite appalling near-death encounter you experienced from Umeji, you remained into a disoriented psyche and disturbed frame of mind. You were literally shook. Like Shane Dawson shook. Shooketh to the core. Your feet fused to the ground below you as you stood there by the lockers watching as Umeji left, unspokenly immobilized. Shock was still evidently engraved on the outlines of your expression; (E/c) eyes intensified to a wider length and your gaping mouth flung open in a rounded shape. Slowly closing your mouth, you trapped your bottom lip in between your teeth and twisted your hands together. It was strange; at one point, you'd be this toughened bitch suddenly injected with an adrenal surge of confidence and bared the title as some person in a hierarchical position, but then the very next moment, you'd be some infant pleading on your knees for tender mercy. Strange indeed. Your behavioural attitude shifted between a scaled balance of various moods, and you couldn't take control of when that overly aggressive side pumped in and dominated over your basic motor abilities. It was all in the heat of the moment, and sometimes you'd become too caught up in the blinding frenzy of pure fury to properly think of rationalized decisions. Perhaps school was finally driving you to insanity after all of the years of bullshit you've endured.

Ah, well. What could you do about it?

      You were transported into a momentary trance as you attempted to regain a stabilized composure, but you were freaked the fuck out. Little traces of sweat coursed down the sides of your face, an expression of disquietude seated on your guise. Grazing a hand through disarranged locks of (H/c) hair, your back collapsed to the lockers as you pressed your weight against them. From the violent confrontation, it fueled even more intimidation and fear towards Umeji's general existence, if that was even possible. How could a single teenage guy be so damn scary? And why was he only targeting you? Why oh why did the universe always turn itself against you?

'I really hate that dude,' you scorned bitterly to yourself within your own train of thoughts. (yOu BetTEr nOt be tAlKiNg aBouT jAy—)

      Discharging a shoulder-slumping sigh of frustration, your fingers massaged your temple as you regathered your thoughts. Not only was Umeji uncomfortably close to inflicting his ferocious, unhindered wrath upon your being, but he also directed a sort of dictated order to you that you couldn't refuse otherwise it'd result in your unfortunate demise. He demanded that you steal the answer sheet from the teacher's room and bring the piece of paper to him precisely at lunchtime. Were you going to deny his request? Hell to the no. Now you may have done some irrational decision making in your life, but this wasn't something you could simply ignore. Standing up to Umeji one more time would definitely tug at his last nerve and you weren't up for that. But still though, you pondered to yourself in a mixture of stunned contemplation; that man honestly expected you to snatch the answer sheet from the faculty room and deliver it to him by that very lunch period without getting caught in the act. What did he picture you out to be, an experienced artist in the act of thievery? A feeble slave to fester off of and use for his own personal gain and advantage? Someone who was weak enough for him to intimidate and get him whatever he wanted?