~•Chapter Seven•~

A/n: Everyone in the comments worrying about (Y/n) forgetting the drink: 🤡🤡🤡

Nahhhh I'm kidding, broskis. But yes, the drink finally gets dealt with in this chapter. WoOhOo!¡ No need to go in a rampage drink situation hasn't been dealt with... 😅

For some reason, this book is getting a lot more attention lately and I have no idea why? I don't even know why but I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the support, lovely comments and votes on this book. It means a lot to me, and I love you all very much!! 🥺🥺❤

Anyway, I won't hold you back any longer! Without further ado, here is the new chapter~

***

“Be careful out there, hun!” the Nurse's benevolent voice called out towards you.

      At that present moment, you had just departed from the Nurse's office after she bandaged up the wound on your nose. Oh, how delightful that was. Really delightful. The nurse secured the inflated purpled contusion with a thick layer of white gauze plastered on the sensitive skin and stuck the bandage down with some tape. Bleeding had been rendered to a total halt, but the injury continued to immensely pulse with mild stings of affliction from the pain stretching through. However, given that it was treated properly, it wasn't as agonizingly irritating as before. It surprised you that all you endured was a bruise and nothing too drastic like a broken nose. From the unpleasantly cruel fall you experienced when Umeji had positioned out his foot for you to trip over, you thought you'd receive something more severely damaging. Thankfully, though, you didn't.

      You simply couldn't wait for everyone to be staring at you all day because of the compression slapped onto your face.

“Thank you, miss. I will,” you replied formally as you ambled out of the infirmary and stepped out into the hallway, closing the door behind you as you egress.

'Probably won't. I'm just a penchant for running into trouble,'

      Drifting your eyes around the hallways, you noticed no soul was in your line of sight- there was a quieten silence accompanied in the environs. No students or faculty members lurked about, only a peaceful solitude suspending in the air. Sidling a few feet away from the Nurse's office now, footsteps shortly puncturing the stillness, you stopped in your pace and leaned up against the wall momentarily to take a breather. A lightly tiring sigh effused from your lips as you ducked your arms across your chest, resting your head to the wall and allowing your eyelids to seal over your vision.

      Thoughts traversed randomly through your mind as you paused for a short while.

“Hm... I wonder if my retards for friends are at our usual spot.” you absentmindedly inquired to yourself, a soft smirk forming on your mouth at the thought of your three miscellaneous friends.

“I'm surprised you even have friends given how much of a loser you are.” a recognizable voice spoke up from behind you.

      Just as you regained your stance and peeled open your eyes, an arm promptly stretched out and attached itself to the wall beside your face instantaneously. This inevitably caused you to falter backwards in an affrighted manner, growing eyes fleeing in an expansive length from unexpected shock.

“JESUS H. MURPHY!!!” you shrilled- shrieking voice carrying down the hall.

      Mainly you were startled because of the sudden appearance, but it was mostly because the person in front of you was goddamn motherfucking Umeji. He planned an unanticipated arrival as per usual. What else is new? You pondered to yourself.