28 - Baby

You ever have that feeling when you are on holidays, you know the one where you get really sad when it comes time to leave, that sinking feeling that fills your stomach and you kind of get emotional that its all over, Only to breathe a sigh of relief when you get home, when you open the door and take those first steps into the familiar surroundings - that pretty much sums up how I felt when we finally go home, Walking through the front door, showering in our own bathroom, sleeping in our own bed, it was definitely good to be home.

I knew I had some decisions to make now, what I was going to do with my life being the biggest topic on my mind - Hunters offer to find me something in his organisation was still standing, and maybe I would have considered it, but things were different now we were married and I wanted to find my own thing, carve out my own path. I knew I didn't really want to go back to school, 2 years of travelling and living to our own time table taught me enough to know I was done with studying - so I guess I was going to be looking for some sort of employment. It had been almost a week since we returned home and Hunter was back to work on Monday.

"I like it" Hunter leant his chin on my shoulder as I sat in his home office typing out my resume,

"Whats that?"

"This" He ran his fingers over my name at the top of my resume displayed on the screen "Lilian Stilton, I like it" He kissed my shoulder,

"Me too" I turned my head to the side, kissing his lips

"I'm gonna go pick up some dinner, you good?"

"Yep, I just want to get this done, when you go to work tomorrow I am going to see if I can find a job"

"You know you already have one if you want it, it wouldn't be weird you know, you're my wife Lil"

"I love it when you say that"

"Really?" He leant down, placing a kiss on my neck "Wife"

"Hmmmm" I groaned

"Ill be back soon baby"

"Ok Babe, love you"

"Love you princess"

I added the finishing touches to my resume, thankful that my Dad had encourage me to do my Cert IV in Visual Arts when I was at school. It had been a lot of hard work at the time and I didn't get much of a social life because of it but it all made it worth it now. Hopefully I would be able to find something in an art gallery or museum.

"There is so much food here Hunter" unpacking the bags of food, I started laying the containers on the table,

"Yeah, I may have invited some people to join us" I looked at him, as the knock came to the front door "Perfect timing" He held his hand out to me leading me to the front door,

"Sasha" I screamed as he opened it "Oh my god" I hesitated before I threw my arms around her - going for her neck as there is no way they would fit around her very very pregnant belly,

"Hey Lil, It is so frigging great to see you"

I took her hand as we moved further inside the apartment, Preston following closely behind,

"Hey Hunter" He held his hand out to Hunter who shook it warmly,

"Preston, congratulations"

"Thanks Man, it was a bit of a surprise, but a good one"

"Oh my god Sash, you are pregnant, you look beautiful"

"You think?"

"Yes, you look amazing, how far are you?"