20 - After

We laid on the leather couch in his office, our naked bodies pressed together, me on top of him as we shared a comfortable silence waiting for our heart rates to return to normal. His fingers stroking up and down my bare back.

My eyes ran over the mess we had made, items from the desk which had fallen to the floor as he laid me over it, I had never been with anyone like Hunter before - he was so very into pleasing me and making sure my needs were taken care of before his, his desire unlike anyone I had ever been with before, after taking me the first time on the desk, he moved us to the lounge where he ravished me again.

"You ok Princess" I lifted my head up to look at him,

"Definitely - Hunter that was incredible" he smirked lifting his own head placing a soft kiss on my forehead,

"Yeah, I think so too" There it was again, this complete comfortable silence, there was no need to make small talk or fill the void, laying here with him, his fingers dancing across my skin as I traced the outline of his tattoo's felt normal.

"You want to get out of here Princess?"

"Sure, where are we going?"

"We could go back to mine"

"Ok" I lifted myself up from the couch making my way to my scattered clothes on the floor, not getting a chance to put anything on before Hunter had grabbed my hand pulling me into his lap - my legs on either side of his hips and no barriers between us I could feel him pressed against me.

"You are so beautiful Lil"

"And you keep saying that"

"Because it's true" he told me, I started grinding myself into his lap, feeling him harden beneath me he groaned as his head fell backwards on the lounge, "Ugh Baby" his hands tightened on my hips and I went down harder,

"Hunter" I moaned,

"Ride me baby, just like this" I lifted up positioning his cock I dropped my body back down onto him, taking him deep inside me as we wrapped ourselves around each other once more. The full feeling of him buried inside me as I bounced up and down on him was fucking hot, the groans coming from him were even hotter, when his mouth attached to my nipple I nearly lost it, trying to hold out just a bit longer.

"Ready to go princess"

"Yeah, I guess this is as good as it is going to get" I mumbled, looking at my reflection in one of the framed artworks on the wall in his office trying to fix my hair,

"Do I have to keep telling you how beautiful you are Lil"

"I have obvious 'I've just had sex hair'" his arms wrapped around my waist,

"At least it was good sex" he placed a kiss on my shoulder before grabbing my hand and leading me to the private parking garage.

"Is that yours?" I pointed to the black Audi Q8 sitting in the car park,

"Yeah, it's new - I've only had it like a week"

"It's a nice car, suits you too"

He smiled at me, shaking his head slightly before as he opened the door for me. Driving to his apartment I pulled my phone out of my bag to send a quick text to Sash.

"Sasha?"

"Yeah, just checking in"

"Are you telling her you're with me?"

"Well yeah, is that cool?" He placed his hand on my thigh, squeezing it gently,

"Yes Lil, it's cool".