OVA 2: Y/n's singing talent

(Y/n's P.O.V)

I was not expecting to be the finalist at the best singing competition. Ever.

Now before you could say: 'How in the living hell did you manage to get here in the first place, Y/n?'.

Well as you can see here, my sister gave me a poster that says participants can join the debut before this shenanigans happens. And believe me, I am killing the competition, baby.

I'm standing behind the stage with my red tuxedo while holding the mic. Apparently my rival had just sang his song which is all three judges gave him 9.5. That's a toughie.

For now.

Now it's my turn.

I look to see my friends, classmates, family and girlfriends cheering me on while my sister waving a flag that says 'I LOVE YOU, Y/N!' in the middle of a red heart. Hold up. How, when and where did she get that?

Nevermind, let's get to this.

"Now presenting, Y/n Gremory-Bael with 'Never Not' by Lauv.".

As soon as the curtains, stages and lights are all set, I open my mouth and sing.

(Lyrics of Never Not - Lauv)

(Verse 1)

𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙

𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐

𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐

𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒.

(3rd P.O.V)

As soon as Y/n sang his melodic voice, the crowd stared to cheer loudly. His girlfriends, Grayfia, his mother and sister are blushing from his voice.

𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓, 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

𝑇𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒

𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐

𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒.

The fangirls started to squeal as he kept singing the song.

(Pre-chorus 1)

𝑇𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝒉𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡

𝑊𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒

𝑇𝑜𝑜𝑘 '𝑒𝑚 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠

𝑇𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡.

𝑀𝑚~

(Chorus)

𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢~