Chapter 3: Revealing Bahamut, Y/n's peerage and the stray hunt (🍋)

(The O.R.C)

(Y/n's P.O.V)

Ddraig look like he's shaking like he had just saw his worst nightmare. Oh wait, that's us.

'Bahamut, I think he noticed us.'

'It appears so, partner.'

'Why don't you go say hi to one of your students?'

'I will.'

A purple gauntlet appeared in my left arm.

"Hello Ddraig. It's been a while." Bahamut said to the Welsh Dragon.

"G-Greatings Lord B-B-B-Bahamut." Ddraig said to my dragon stuttering. "I-I-I see you have yourself the first wielder."

"Indeed I have."

(3rd P.O.V)

While the two dragons are talking, everyone minus Y/n and Issei, are flabbergasted of him wielding the most legendary and powerful Sacred Gear that everyone was trying to wield its power in the Underworld.

Even Rias was shocked. Her brother, the same brother who saved her from the strays with his Sacred Gear 2 years ago was a Galactic Dragon Emperor wielder. And she felt hot and wet between her legs for a specific reason.

Akeno however is very aroused for thinking naughty thoughts about Y/n being part dragon and dominant her senseless in bed until she can't feel her legs. That wild imagination from a S&M half fallen gave her a massive blush and a nosebleed.

'Oh my~❤️! Just thought of him fucking and dominant me made me came a little~❤️! I wonder how big his dick is? I bet it's huge~❤️!' Akeno thought licking her lips and her hand sliding between her legs while looking at Y/n's crotch.

Meanwhile, Y/n felt a shiver down his spine and felt worried for some reason.

"Uh Rias, who's Bahamut?" Issei said both shocked and confused.

"Bahamut is the most powerful and legendary dragon in the universe. He was undefeated. Ophis and Great Red had a lot of trouble fighting him. 10000 wins to 0. A shocking streak. We devils always tried to wield its powerful energy, but ended up disintegrated by his purple fire." Rias explained while still in shock.

"Y/n, how did you manage to have that gauntlet?"

"I didn't. He just went inside of my body and that's it." Y/n said unfazed.

"Why?"

"Because I sense your brother's aura and I was quite surprised by it. It can stop the Faction War itself."

"Partner, I suggest you not to face him!" Ddraig said to the pervert hoping that this idiot will listen to his advice.

Sadly he doesn't. When will you learn, Hyoudou?

(Possibly never considering his brain never held anything about knowledge.)

"Why not, he doesn't look so tough." The idiot said while everyone else looked at him with a 'Are you insane?' and 'You're joking?' look on their faces.

"I'm serious! Bahamut is my teacher and he doesn't take his students and enemies mercifully! And the same goes to his wielder!"

"A-Are you joking?"

"No, I was writing a diary. OF COURSE I'M NOT JOKING YOU IMBECILE! HE'LL TEAR YOU INTO SHREDS IN SECONDS! And don't mess with the purple mist! I was the one of the victims who fell for that!"