Chapter 4: "Walker Bytes"

"Clem?"

"Vi? Is that you?"

Violet's concerned face had now looked like it had been soothed, her frown turning it a smile. She had rushed away from the tree, revealing herself to Clementine.

"Violet!" AJ had smiled up at the blond female, running to hug her. Clementine had followed AJ to Violet, giving her puppy eyes and hugging her.

"Thank god you're alright, I thought something might've happened to you when we started running." Clementine's voice had grown more relaxed, letting out a sigh.

Violet let out a smile, looking at her lover. She was about to go for a kiss, just as the red head had slowly walked towards the three, staring at them in awe and confusion.

Clementines eyes widened as she finally noticed that Minnie was with Violet. AJ had also looked up at the red head, he had his hand at his pocket, readied to get his gun out if he needed to.

"Violet... What... What are you doing with Clementine?" She looked at Violet, an almost betrayed look. She hadn't been sure, but from the looks of it... Violet had moved on from Minnie.

"Minnie..." Violet was almost about to explain herself, before Clementine interrupted her. "I was going to give her a hug, Minerva. And a KISS. It's something that lovers do."

Minnie had been taken aback, she felt as if she almost had been shot straight through her heart. Her eyes widened and she could feel herself starting to tense up.

"Minnie, please- Let me explain.." Violet was once again cut off. But this time, from Minerva.

"Are you serious, Violet? After everything you did for me back their...? After what you said...? You lead me on and then for what, to show me this..?! Looks like I really missed out, huh?" A sarcastic tone filled her voice as it turned into a more strict and stern tone. She furrowed her brow at Violet as Vi brought her head down. She looked back at Clementine, looming over the female.

"Don't you try and guilt trip her, Minerva! She moved on. I was there for her when you weren't and from the looks of it, I treat her way better than you have." Clementine didn't seemed frightened by Minnies presence, let alone, she didn't even flinch.

"This isn't your conversation, Clementine! Who even ARE you?!" She raised her voice a little, starting to invade Clementines personal space.

AJ was about to grab his gun, before Violet pushed him back gently, going to grabbed Minerva, Violet felt terrible for leading Minnie on, but Violet still had feelings for the red head. It was complicated.

"Minnie—! Minnie, please stop. I know I fucked up but-"

Minerva had pushed Violet off of her, as Violet stumbled back. Rage had almost consumed Minerva and she wouldn't let anyone get into her way.

"No, Vi. You didn't fuck up. But I know who did." She grabbed Clementine by the wrist, slamming her against the tree, she gave a groan, trying to kick Minerva off of her.

"You.... You ruined the whole plan. You ruined MY relationships... YOU RUINED MY LIFE."

Nearby walkers had been alerted of the girls fighting and yelling, beginning to walk to all 4 of them.

"Minerva, listen to me. We can still fix this. Let me go! Are you fucking insane?! Walkers are gonna start flooding this fucking area!" Clementine struggled to get out of the females grasp, shouting in a whisper voice.

"Stop! Let her go... Or else." AJ held his gun up, looking blood lusted. He wanted to protect Clementine.

"Minnie. Just... Just Let her go. We can talk about this when we get back."

Minerva had looked at AJ and Violet, a shocked expression formed onto her face, as it soon turned into an annoyed one. She scoffed, throwing Clementine to the ground, who was giving the redhead a stink eye.

"I can find my way back on my own."

"Min are you fucking crazy?! Walkers are all over this area you can't just—"

"DON'T call me that Violet. I... I just.. I don't want you to call me that anymore. We obviously aren't... Close like we use to be.." Her voice turned soft for Violet, which earned a look of sorrow.

Clementine shook her head, as Violet went to help her head up. "I'm sure she knows these woods just fine. She can manage, Vi."

Minnie balled up her fist. She had it with this girl. She had HAD it. She instantly turned around, and rushed at Clementine slamming her once again up the tree. She kneed her in the stomach. Hard.

Clementine let out a wheeze, coughing as she fell to the ground. She furrowed her brow up at Minerva, and rushed at her, they both fell to the ground, blowing punches to one another.

"What the fuck?!?" Violet let out, backing up and furrowing her brow with a concerned look.

AJ had raised his gun to Minervas head. Alas, with both of the girls moving he seemed scared to hit Clementine, his hands shook and he pulled the trigger. It missed both Clementine and Minervas head, making a loud BANG.

"Shit-!" Clementine tried to get her words out, but still couldn't with Minnie getting her and a chokehold, trying to literally kill her at this point.

Walkers had started gathering up around them, Violet grabbed AJ, pulling him back as he had no more bullets left in his gun.

"Can you two quit it?!? We have to go. NOW!" Violet yelled at them, trying to pull them off.

Minerva got punched in her nose, her nose had gotten bloodied up. Minerva hadn't been thinking, rage consumed her, as she got up and shoved Clementine right into a pack of walkers.

Clementine started screaming, panicking for help as multiple Walkers bit and started to chew on her left leg.

Minerva cupped her hands over her mouth. She didn't mean to... She was just... She was just a little mad...! She didn't wanna kill her... Not anymore, atleast. 

Violet screamed, going to help her lover as tears escaped her eyes. "FUCK! NO, NO, NO! MINERVA, AJ, SOMEBODY! FUCKING HELP!"

They were all hopeless and sitting ducks to say the least. AJ rushed to help Violet with Clementine. Minnie had also rushed over, she began to kick walkers down, crushing their heads, but alas there were too many walkers to keep up with. "Shit- SHIT! I'm so sorry- I- I didn't mean to do that-!" Minerva and Violet had been cornered, she knew this was it. This was the end. This is how she would die. Her anger got the best of her, and she caused Violet and her to both die.

Just as the walkers had made their way to her, they dropped dead to the ground. All of them did. The 4 confusingly looked at each other, then, the direction of the guns.

"Holy shit... Uh, hey there, ya'll. Figured you could need our help." A familiar voice had said.