Have we met? (The vampire daries and twilight crossover)

So this is my second one and I hit writers block so I am starting a new story hope you like :)

#######################*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

BELLA'S P.O.V

We had just beat Victoria's army and killed her, I was laying In Edwards bed. I thought to myself.. How did I get mixed up in all this? I mean one minuet I was in phoenix with my mom and now I learn that there are vampires AND werewolf's! Can my life get anymore messed up?

"Why are you in hear? I thought you were going to go victory shopping with Alice." Edward said walking to the master bedroom and laying down next to me.

"Nothing just.....thinking oh and Alice and Rosalie went shopping without me I said that I needed sometime alone with you Emmett and Carlial went hunting and Esme well I don't known were Esme is." I said turning to him and putting my head on his chest. He just grunted in response. Now that I live her Carlial had put the house in my name. Carlial said it was the lest he could do for me almost getting killed....twice.

I listened to the steady sound of his breathing, it was so strange not to hear a heartbeat. I sighed and got up off the bed and headed for the shower. I stripped down to nothing and got in. It was so nice, it was like the water washed away all my worries. Edward was mine and that is all there is to it nothing was going to stop me and him from being together...forever.

After I got out of the shower I dried my hair and put it up into a ponytail. I slipped on my gray skinny jeans and black tank top. Edward had left out of the room, and I frowned. Before I took another step I was downstairs pinned to the wall. I giggled as Edward kissed me and smiled.

"Surprised?" He said smiling and letting me sit on the couch. I looked at him and grinned evilly.

"You scared the shit out of me meanie!" I screamed and giggled again as he sat next to me kissing my forehead."But I can never stay mad at you" I smirked. I rubbed his chest and felt the muscles underneath. He grunted and stiffened.

"Someone is hear I don't know who but he is different." Edward said moving to stand up, but I stopped him.

"It's probably nobody lets go back to snuggling." I said putting on my puppy dog face. He smirked and nodded but as soon as he sat down the door bell rang. He looked at me giving ME the puppy dog face signaling that he wants me to open the door. I laughed and hit his chest and got up. I walked over to the door and answered it.

There was a man in his early 20s with sandy short blond hair. He looked up to me and I said "may I help you?" He chuckled.

"Yes you can is we're the Cullen's live if so may I speak with one of them?" The man said. I looked at him.

"Umm no Cullen's live hear sorry." I said and tried to close the door but he stopped it, I pushed harder but it was like pushing a brick wall. He then lost his smile and he looked deadly

"Let me say that again love, let me talk to one of the Cullen's....now!" He said more loudly. Just then I felt cold hands rap around my body and I looked up it was Edward.

"Yes I am Edward Cullen who might you be?" Edward said standing protectively by me. The man walked to the door, but didn't enter.

"Yes well then my name is Klaus, you don't know me but I know you the Voltuori said much about you cold one." Klaus said coking his head to one side. Edward stiffened.

"What do you want Klaus? We have nothing wrong!" Edward said my heart sped up. Klaus looked at me with....HUNGER In his eyes? Edward blocked me from him.

"We'll it would be nice if little Bella hear would invite me in." Klaus said once again craning his neck to see me.

"No just tell us what you want and what you are doing hear and we will let you live." Edward said casually. Klaus smirked he was going to say something when Alice and Rosalie drove up in a small car and getting out he smirked.

"Maybe I didn't say it clearly enough invite me in or I will rip off there heads faster then you can blink." Klaus said and ran over to Alice and grabbed her by the neck and then grabbed Rosalie by hers and looked at me "It's your choice Edward let me in or I will kill them."

****#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*}*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*

WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK IT IS GOOD OR WHAT?

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE :)