Chapter 4: Our Lord

Issei was now in the middle of a battle having to fight Tai Lung since Tigress and her group got beaten by him even though they did everything to keep him back even cutting the bridge down even Issei had to admit he had to be defeated after that till he still notice that he was down there still alive and if that wasn't enough than it was definitely a dead give away when the broken bridge began spinning in circle launching Tai Lung into the air landing behind them the Furious Five hitting their pressure point knocking them out.

Issei: Shit...

Tai: I'm guessing you are the dragon warrior?

Issei: Hmp no but that doesn't mean I can't beat you!

Tai: Ha! How adorable you think a kid like you can beat me? Listen well brat I've trained for years to reach where I am and soon I will he known through out the lands as the real dragon warrior!

Issei: Like hell Po will defeat you I know he will but not before I defeat you myself!

KINGDOM BALANCE BREAKER!

Issei activated his Balance Breaker with Tannin and Taimat ready to fight as well.

Tai: Oh this will be interesting.

Issei charged at Tai keyblades in hand but surprisingly enough Tai Lung stopped his attacking by blocking it with just his arms but Issei just kicked him in the guts and slash downwards making Tai Lung back up a bit.

BOOST!

Issei: Tannin! Taimat! Take the others!

Tannin: What!?

Issei: We can't have them in the cross fire! I'll hold off Tai Lung!

Issei put up a barrier around him and Tai Lung.

Tai: Lucky shot brat well guess I really don't need to hold back.

Tai Lung appears in front of Issei and did a 1 inch punch on him actually breaking through his armor and hitting directly in the stomach but than kick him into the air and began punch him off the barrier repeatedly like a bouncy ball.

Draig: Issei if you don't start fighting back I swear to god!

Issei activated his thrusters finally stopping the punches he wiped off the blood coming out of his mouth and charged at Tai Lung head on hitting against the barrier he than began spinning his blades into the air throwing them at Tai Lung who caught the Pure blade but God stabbed by the Bloody one Issei took the chance and and uppercutted Tai into the air before sending a barrage of dragon shots at him sending to the ceiling of the barrier summoning his blades began building up his magic firing-

FIRA!

Issei fired a stronger version of fire at Tai Lung landing straight on seeing Tai Lung body fall to the ground all beaten up making Issei think he has won.

Issei: Take that you over grown tiger? Leopard what ever I just won!

Tannin: Well we got to do nothing thanks alot brat...

Issei: Just be happy we won Sheesh atleast Po doesn't have to worry any-

Before Issei could finish his sentence he felt a dark power rising further and further.

Issei: More...

Issei got punch straight in his face destroying half of his helmet.

Tai: Yes Yes! This is the power that dragon warrior should have pure darkness! This is the power to take back everything that's rightfully mine!