Chapter 3

"@ShawnMendes: New single 'Something Big' from by debut album comes out Nov 10." And that ladies and gentlemen is when I fell off a chair, and my bruised foot.

Since I fell I've been constantly tweeting Shawn, and the new trending hashtag. Every once and a while I go outside and help my parents give out candy for halloween, but since it's hard for me to walk I've been sitting most of the time. Whenever I find myself bored I go back to the DM I sent to Shawn when my parents told me I could go to the meet and greet, and even pay for me. I can't believe it's almost been a month. As I think about it I decide to go back to it:

"Dear Shawn, I AM SO EXCITED I'M GOING TO YOUR MEET AND GREET ON NOVEMBER 3!! It took a little bit to figure out everything, but I'm just so happy I get to meet you!! Since I found out everything has been pretty good with me, and I hope it's the same for you."

Since he followed me I've DMed him everyday. Only a few times hes answered me if I say goodnight or something like that. 

- - - - - - - - - -

Taylor, Cecelia, and I went to the mall the next day because we need clothes for the M&G. We also went to the nail salon. After we finished everything else we had to do we went back to Taylors house. While we were listening to Show You-Shawn Mendes they were asking me if Shawn ever DMed me back and I told them about the goodnights and everything, but I haven't told them I've been writing to him. 

Unless it's very important that I tell them then I don't know if I will.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so tired right now, but I hope you guys like this!! There's a video of one of AShawns songs that's on his EP called Show You if you want to check it out.