20

I wanted to make this chapter 19 part 2 but I was like which one be 19 part 2 again why didn't I just continue the story in chapter 19 so abeg I no fit stress myself  this is chapter 20. forward ever backward never jor😎.

***Trigger warning (sexual assault/Rape)***

Andrews POV

"sir..sir please also promise..that... that you wouldn't involve the police in this..."

    That statement was a huge shock to me, did she just say don't involve the police was it that serious.wow!
"I promise" . I had to say I wanted to help her so much I still loved her I really wanted to ease her pain

" okay...When I was younger my mother sent me to get a thing she borrowed a friend...I don't remember what it was but it was really important and I went to get it.

On my way i entered the wrong street. I couldn't recognise the place at all and I left my phone at home so I couldn't call anyone for help... I stood there for a long time no cabs no car passing by just old houses dirty environment and all that I was getting scared and it was getting really late I kept Wondering whether my mom was worried or if she had already told the police that I might be lost.

  I waited and waited and waited it was really dark. Then I finally saw a black car coming towards me, first I thought it was my mom with the police but when the car stopped I was wrong a group of guys just hoped off the car quickly grabbed me in the mouth and pushed me in the car, I kept struggling and struggling but it was to no avail then all of a sudden they placed a handkerchief on my nose and I just blacked out.

    The next thing I was in a room I noticed that I was tied to a bed and my mouth was also tied shut I tried to struggle myself free but it wasn't working then the door opened and two men came inside one of them seemed drunk. The man said to the drunk man 'she's all yours' and shut the door behind him.

  The drunk came closer and closer undressing himself I was so scared I knew what was going to happen to me I shut my eyes when he got on top me and I struggled as hard as I could he tried to hold me down but I kept struggling and struggling then he started giving me blows until I blacked out.

   I woke up the next morning finding my self on the streets that I was found last night for a moment I thought it was was all a dream till I saw wounds on my body tears start pouring out of my eyes then a car pulled up in front of me and I started to get up to run ignoring all the pains I was feeling till I heard my mom's voice call my name I turned back and saw my mother with a few policemen I just started crying and my mom came closer and held me tight which made me cry even more and I told her that...that I had just been raped. Ever since then they have been searching for the man who raped me. "

After she was done telling me the story I saw her cry I was so sad  I held her so close to me I wished I could ease the pain. She told me that she needed to be alone and I gave her the day off and as she walked out of my office I felt so much guilt in my heart.

What do you think?why is Andrews feeling guilty?

A/N: hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Well I actually want to thank you guys for reading commenting and voting for my books words cannot express how grateful I am.

   But wait first...you guys can disturb somebody O😂 "please update please update" that's what you guys would be commenting. I'm happy you guys enjoy my book but ah ah you won kill person
   it's not easy thinking of what next to write and besides I have other personal things to do besides writing I have a life,I have school and other things so please and please don't pressure me to update I'll try to be updating frequently if I can and besides the book would soon finish 🙄 so calm down guys.

I hope you have a wonderful day. happy independence Nigeria and I love you (wrote this chapter October 1st). cheers make we pepper south Africa small😂😂. Love you guys.