The Pain

Circus Baby: Heheeee.....W-what Do You Mean?

Ballora: Real Family?

Ft.Freddy: Of Course , ...Every Single One Of Us Had A Family , It's True Is It Not?

Ft.Foxy: It Is But---

Ft.Freddy: Did You Know That My Most Loving Father Killed My Mother? Shocking Isn't?

Ft.Foxy: Wh-what?!

Ballora: What Do You Mean?...

Bon Bon: H-huh?...

Ft.Freddy: TH-tHe MosT ThiNg I HAvE L-LovEd AnD CArEd FoR IS DEAD BECAUSE OF MY OWN FATHER!!!! ISn'T IT LoVEEELLyyYyy?!?!

Circus Baby: F-Fred Your Scaring M-

Ft.Freddy: THEN FUCKING WHAT?!?! WANT ME TO FUCKING APOLOGIZE?!

Bon Bon: F-Fred!

Ft.Freddy: ThE OnLy ThInG I ONlY FeLT oN ThiS WoRlD...IS HeARt AChE AnD PAiN....WhY WoN't YOU ALL UNDERSTAND?!

Ballora: W-we Do But You N-need To C-

Ft.Freddy: NO!!! NOT THIS TIME!!! EVERY TIME WHEN TIME GOT TOUGH YOU ALWAYS FUCKING SAY TO CALL THE FUCK DOWN WHEN IT'S REALLY NOT WORTH CALMING DOWN!!!

Ft.Foxy: N-No...this...This Isn't The Funny Loud Bear We Know! Who Are You?! The Bear We Know Would Always Think Positive Things And He Was The Most Brightest Light On Our Group But Your The Opposite Of Him!! NOW TELL ME!! WHO ARE YOU?!

Ft.Freddy: THAT FREDDY IS DEAD , GONE!!!

Circus Baby: ...Foxy's Right! Your Not The Freddy Bear We Know! Funtime Freddy Wouldn't Be Giving Up!

Ballora: I Agree! He Wouldn't Say Such Horrible Words , He Would Always Cheer Everyone Up!

Bon Bon: The Freddy We Know ISN'T YOU , So Show Us Who You Really Are!

Ft.Freddy: aLl....ALl OF yOu...WhY ThE FucK Do YoU EVeN WaNna KNoW WHO I AM WhEn I AM aLrEaDy ThE PerSoN YouR TaLKiNg ABouT!

Ft.Foxy: Your Wrong!

Ballora: If Your Hearing This Funtime Freddy! We Won't Leave Or Give You Up , Alright? Cause If Your Alone Just Please.. Remember Your True Self!

Ft.Freddy: N_____O! I ___M FR____DY!!! T____ O__E  YO____U  KN___W IS D____E__!! ST_______P!! S______!!

Circus Baby: Do You See Know? You Aren't The Real Funtime Freddy We Know! He Wouldn't Lie!

Ballora: And He Wouldn't Let Him And Us Down On The Saddest Moments!

Bon Bon: Our True Friend Wouldn't Do Such Things And Hide It Alone! Even Though He Is Sensitive He Still Helps A Lot Of People He Cares And Even If They Are His Enemies He'll Give Him A Chance!

Ft.Freddy: I SAID STOP!!! STOPP!!! Stop!!......sto...p...s....... * Faints *

Bon Bon: Fred!

Ballora: Is He Okay?!

Circus Baby: You Tell Me! A Demon Just Possessed Our Friend And Tried To Hide His Past With Freddy And The Demon Wouldn't Stop To Be Him And Uhhh....Uhhmmm..Yeah I Think He's Not Okay- WE NEED TO TAKE HIM TO THE BREAKER ROooM- Ow I think My Voice Cracked- [ Poor Baby- ]

Ft.Foxy: We'll Deal With That Later! We Need To Take Care Of Freddy First... [ Rud' Ò^Ó ]

Bon Bon: I Hope He'll Be Alright...

-To Be Continued

____________________________________

~ Also Sorry For The Very Lack Of Updates I'm Just Super Busy And Having Life Issues With *AHEM* School But I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter And It's Me Spring Boi , Signing Out! ~