Chapter 10

~Time skip~

"I'm afraid I can't help. I'm currently in the service of my Um Greg Universe, preparing for tonight's concert, showcasing a promising ensemble in the rock-and-roll genre." Pearl said. Amethyst laughed. "You're evacuating people in the warehouse? I'll... I'll cancel the rock show. No? You're right. Sadie Killer always draws a crowd. You got it, Mayor, I'll drop the cover charge and, heck, 30% off merch." Greg said and hung up the phone. "Steven, you found Amethyst!" He said. "Who is Amethyst?" Amethyst talked in a robot voice. "Oh no. She's even worse!" Greg said. "Nah, I'm just goofin'." Amethyst said. "Too soon, Amethyst." Greg said and a crash was heard. "Garnet, are you okay?" Greg asked her. "Did you want the red cable or the blue cable?" She said, holding the cables in her hands. "It doesn't matter! They're the same! Pearl, what are you doing? We need those for the show!" Greg said. "Who cares about the rock show? We have to stop Spinel's injector or everyone on Earth will die! To stop it, we need Spinel back..." Steven said before you interupted him. "Yup, and speaking of Spinel, why is she helping Garnet with the cables? Shouldn't she be right here where I'm standing?" You asked Steven. "Yeah, I think so, Spinel, stand next to where Y/N's at." Steven commanded her. "Okay! Wait a second, is this the thing where I stood on Pink's floating garden for 6000 years?" Spinel asked Steven. "No, it isn't, anyway..." Steven continued his sentence and we went to see Sadie Killer and the Suspects' concert.

Nana was signing everyone up for the concert or those who don't. Sadie tapped the microphone. "Who's here for the show?" She asked everyone. The audience clapped. "Who's here because it's the end of the world?" She asked. "Wait, what?" Someone asked. "This first song's a special request from Steven Universe!" Sadie said and everyone clapped and the song started.

Good afternoon, sir, what can I do, sir?
Just say the word, sir, anything for you, sir
Your friends all say, sir
'You don't deserve her'
I disagree, sir, I live to serve, sir
I think about all the wasted time I spent
I wanna be disobedient
I shoot awake wondering where my summer's went
I wanna be disobedient, disobedient, disobedient
I've been good, sir, so very, very good for what?
And I've given you everysingle thing I've got
It's feeling strange, sir, this whole arrangement is gonna end with me totally deranged
When I think about all the wasted time I've spent
I wanna be disobedient
I shoot awake wondering where my summers went
I wanna be disobedient, disobedient, disobedient
I want to be disobedient
I want to be disobedient, disobedient, disobedient, disobedient

The song ended and everyone cheered. "How could that not work? What are we missing?" Steven asked Amethyst. Greg clapped slowly. "Don't worry! I can clap for you!" Pearl said and clapped fastly. "Ah! What will make you stop serving me?" Greg asked her. "As long as you exist, I will serve you." Pearl said. "As long as you exist! That's the final piece! Mom disappeared. Dad, I've got an idea." Steven said and whispered into Greg's ear. "Are you sure? Aren't your powers messed up?" Greg said. "I can at least try!" Steven said. "But what about me? I've never..." Greg said and stopped. "Come on, Dad. Let's duet." Steven said. Greg and Steven went upstage. The song started playing. They strummed their guitars and formed. "Um Greg?" Pearl said. "Steven? Spinel said. Steven and Greg formed to make: Steg! They both sung and threw Pearl up into the air. She sung along, too and morphed into regular Pearl and danced with Amethyst and formed... "I don't know what." You say. The song ended and Steven face-planted onto the floor. Steven had trouble hearing, his eyes were worn, and got a scrape on his right arm. Spinel backed away and ran off. Pearl asked Steven if he was okay. You and Steven ran after Spinel on Lion. Steven asked Nana if she saw Spinel. She pointed straight. "Thanks." Steven said and took off after Spinel.