Steven and Y/N's Speech

Curtains open up and reveal, 'Steven Universe: The Movie'. "Steven, everyone believes in... Everyone believes in Steven. All across the universe-" A minute later, White Diamond is reading a story.

"Once upon a time, the Gem homeworld was ruled by Diamonds: White, Yellow, Blue, and the littlest of all Diamonds, Pink and Purple."

"While the other Diamonds conquered many worlds across the galaxy, Pink and Purple both had only one - the planet Earth."

"One day, both Pink and Purple fled the comforts of Homeworld. On Earth, they made a new home, new friends, and finally, new lifes, giving up their forms for bequief their gems to her half-human sons."

"Without Pink and Purple, Gemkind entered an era of dispair."

"But when Steven Universe and Y/N learned of their heritages, they finally reunited with their fellow Diamonds and championed an new era of peace and freedom across the furthest regions of space." White Diamond closed the book.

"And now, dear Gems everywhere, I'm pleased to announce that Steven and Y/N are finally ready to take their rightful places on Pink Diamond's and Purple's thrones!"

The light turns on and the camera pans to Steven.

"How's it going, everybody?" You and Steven both say holding hands and below read captions saying, 'Steven Universe, Age 16' and 'Y/N, Age 14.'

"I know you all might be thinking of me as the new Pink Diamond-"

"And me as the new Purple Diamond." You say as the camera pans to you.

"But you don't have to put us on a throne. We already have a rightful place, and it's on Earth." "Huh?" Blue Diamond said. "Whaaaat?" White Diamond questioned Steven.

"It's a beach house where me and Y/N live with our friends, Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl. As much as I loove dismantling the empire and saving all your planets, I can't wait to get home and spend some quality time with our friends." Steven continued on.

"Cut the feed!" White Diamond said to the mini Diamonds. "Your time is up anyway." The yellow one said. She cut Steven's message and a loud beep was heard.

"I think that went well!" Steven and you faced towards the Diamonds and said to them. "Steven and Y/N, please!" White said. "You two can't go!" Yellow said. "You two must stay!" Blue said. "You two are all we have left of Pink and Purple!" White begged Steven.

"Steven and Y/N, you both belong here with us." "Uhh, thanks, but no thanks." He said. "Yeah, thank you guys, but we REALLY-" You say as you wipe the sweat off your forehead. The Diamonds then interupt you and burst into song.

Come live with us in the palace
There's a room waiting for you two
Come on, come on, come on
Just let us adore you two

"You guys have really gotten better at showing affection, but we've got our own lifes to get back to. Don't forget, we're both not Pink Diamond!" Steven said, backing up toward the warp pad "And Purple!" You say back to the Diamonds.

Yes, we know that you're are her
But you two were hers

You and Steven both chuckle sarcastically like it's a joke.

You know what it meant to love her
And you remind us so much of her

"Thanks, but we really got to go." Steven said as he and you continue to back away. "But Steven and Y/N!" The Diamonds said. "I've disbanded my armies. I've liberated my colonies!" Yellow said.

"I never shatter. I never make anyone cry." Blue said. "I've been saying, 'please' and 'thank you', even to lower life forms!" White said. "What did we talk about?" Steven said and crossed his arms.

"Ugh, equal life forms. Steven and Y/N, we've done everything you two asked!" White said. "That's great! Good job. Keep it up. Bye!" Steven said. And with that, you and Steven were beamed back to Earth by light travel and landed in the beach house.