Ch.12 Final Chapter

This is the last chapter of my story. Not many people are reading it so im cutting it off here. I might re-write some of it and im working on 3 other stories rn. Its going to be a long last chapter im sorry but thank you for reading this story.

Jakes POV

" Me and Rich have been dating for almost a year now"

"You need to do it Jake" Chloe says

Ive been planning on proposing to Rich for a while i know he helped Michael with Jeremy. And i love this man. After that i can help Chloe with Brooke.

"Chloe thank you so much for helping me Rich is going to love this i dont know what i would do without you."

"You would not be dating Rich"

"Ok whatever lets go before he gets home"

"Where is he?"

"He went to hangout with Michael"

"Ah"

Rich POV

As i see both Jake and Chloe leave i turn to Michael. He looks just as shocked as me. Was Jake going to purpsoe to me. Im nervous but excited. I never thought this day would come.

"Pretend you heard nothing"

"Thats going to be easy"

"C'mon lets go back to my place i wanna check on Jeremy"

I hug Rich since hes crying of joy and he can barley walk.

"C'mon man you can walk"

"Nuuuu"

"Ima put you over my shoulder"

I grab him and flip him over my shoulder. We walk towards the car i place Rich in the back. I noticed someone taking photos. I shrug it off and head home

"Im not carrying you this time"

"Fiiinnne"

Michael POV

We head upstairs. We walk in our bedroom door is open. I see a few things scattered. I hear soft cries from the couch. I go over to see Jeremy wrapped in a blanket. Crying eating ice cream.

"Aw Jer whats wrong"

"No no no no no no no go away you dont love me"

"Jer why would you say that i do love you."

"Then whats this" he grabs his phone and shows me

Message from dad😐

Dad: im so sorry son for this but its the truth

[1 picture attachment]

Its a picture of Rich over my shoulder. Both of us are laughing in the photo. Rich and i make eye contact.

"Jer me and Rich dont love each other that way. I love you my heart belongs to you. No one else. Rich has Jake i have you Brooke has Chloe. We all love each other like family. When it comes to our love its real.

*ding*

To Rich from Jakey D❤:

Hey can you come home im lonley and i cant cook

To Jakey D❤ from Rich:

Sure omw now see you soon

"Hey ima head out Jake needs me to cook"