12 New Leaf, Part 2 (I)

Bad Bax, Mad Jack, and I talked for a good long while over a pot of coffee and aged scotch from the first world war. Jack Redmun had a face that looked like it belonged in the Royal family, but his rough shave left whiskers. His brow could make him seem bubbly or very pissed with a slight twitch, and eyes held an internal fire. His hair was styled like a slicked back trench cut (shaved down on the sides and the top left alone). Other than that he held a fairly sarcastic view of things... And he was a genious when it came to a weapon I hadn't seen before or A war machine noone had heard of for a long time, and he could operate them to full capacity. Baxter Dukem and Jack Redmun had been friends for years and they kept taps on all illegal classics that came through the underground.

Mad Jack: Do you still want that Blued Colt .44 I've been holding onto for ya?
Me (Jason): Hell yes... You kept the Anaconda?
Bad Bax: Jackie's been pretty avid on gettin' it to ya.
Mad Jack: I'll get it for you...

Jack got up, walked over to, and crawled into one of the Panzer Tanks.

Bad Bax: You said you had to be somewhere?

I quickly looked at my watch to discover I had been here for 4 hours, I got out my ledger book and wrote down the stuff I needed from Jack. He was walking back by this time.

Mad Jack: Goin' somewhere?
Me (Jason): I gotta go and meet some weird stranger at the Pig Pen...
Bad Bax: I'd join ya... but my wife says it's sex night... so...
Mad Jack: Mind If I join?
Me (Jason): Not at all, but we gotta go... now.

Jack and I said our goodbyes to Bax and left for the Pig Pen.

[June 17th, 21:30]

Jack and I set in the corner table with a half wall between us and anyone in listening distance, you could hear Deep purple faintly in the back ground. We sat against the wall with holsters un-fastened and ready. In the time we waited I handed Jack the paper and described to him what I would need, he seemed willing. As I looked over I seen two men enter with the man in the mask. I then pulled the golden cigarette holder out of my coat, the eagle holding swastika blinked the face of one of them, and opened it... they watched in confusion as my wrist mounted device was exposed from my coat sleeve. I then took a cigarette from the cannister, tapped the gold filter cap on the cannister, and lit it.

Mad Jack: what's with the memorabilia?

I staired at the 3 men standing in the door.

Me (Jason): I took it off the mumifying corpse of an SS officer in Egypt. He had a single gunshot wound to the head... not self inflicted... I carry this to remind people that death can happen to anybody, anytime, anywhere...

The men pulled out their chairs and set down.

Masked Figure: we didn't come here to fight, we come here to join you Mr. Garand.
Mad Jack: Seems ya got a cult.
Figure in uniform: more like an alliance of common intrests.

Brax came in drunk and layed down in the table.

Brax: everyone f-f-fuck offfff... I'm with Jason.

Brax then fell asleep.

Me (Jason): Lets start with your names...
Masked Figure: I'm Skull... the vigilante and anarchist.
Figure in uniform: I'm Buddy and I'm a mechanic and warfighter.
Figure with camo peacoat and Rambo bandanna: I'm Jay Pharoe... I'm a Sniper...

Me (Jason): Well if you plan to join me... You are going to have to complete some tasks. Buddy, you work with my friend Mad Jack on my project. Jay, you Need to go with me. And Skull... You go fetch this gear from Max Stone, the Australian from the Bizare.
Mad Jack: Come with me Bud, lets not keep Jason Waiting.
Skull: Is there anything I should know?
Me (Jason): Don't piss Brax, Nako, or Me off... ever... if you want to be seen alive again.
Jay: What are we doing?
Me (Jason): you'll find out soon enough.
Brax: And me.....
Me (Jason): Take a nap, and sober up... you are going to need to be a useful asset.
[Nako enters room]
Nako: sounds serious, I already kicked the drunk fuckers to the curb.
Me (Jason): Great We could use the muscle.

Jay, Nako, and I walked outside and then around the drunks. Nako led us to His 1948 Chevy truck, with the 720 horsepower 454 big block's air grabber sticking out of the hood. I got into the cab with Nako as the Engine's electrical starter made a loud buz, the radio turned on [bodies by drowning pool blared], and was followed by the loudest engine rev I had ever heard that close. This caused Jay, whom was trying to look cool by jumping over the bed side, to fall into the bed and shake the cab. Nako grumbled a laugh and skidded the truck out of the alley.
Next: Gotta see our friendly neighborhood rage induced tech nerd, who hates everyone.