2

Morning had taken the cold nights place. As the sun started to rose, Greece had awaken. He felt awful, he remembered what he did yesterday night. Looking around he realized he was still in France's home, across the room was a Poland sleeping almost like a kitten. He slowly got up, slowly shutting the door behind him, and walking tords the bathroom. He poored some water on his hands, and washed his face. Things started to pop back into his mind, and he remembered Germany was Reiching. ''σκατά..'' He mumbled to himself, walking back to the room. Maybe he could try to go back to sleep, he laid back down staring at the ceiling. He shut his eyes, I'll be fine he thought to himself.

France got a call that scared him half to death, why would anyone be calling him so early in the morning. He picked up his phone, and answered. ''Bonjour?'' He said, still obviously tired. ''Heey,'' Luxembourg's voice spoke on the other end. Honestly France was surprised he could answer it half the time, considering how many drugs he would constantly take all the time. ''Umm, heheh, my uh brother is, uh. I think he's dead,'' Luxembourg said, voice getting more quite. France eyes widened, ''What? How would he-'' France cut himself off, and thought. ''Where is he injured?'' He asked, waiting for an answer that was probably not to helpful coming from Luxembourg. ''The neck is like, umm, heheh, like ripped opened.'' Luxembourg said, coughing a bit after he spoke. France was surprised he even see anything correctl, but maybe he wasn't. For all he knew he could just be imagining this, but surely they would yell at him for making such a call. Now that France thought about it, Luxembourg was banned from his phone most of the time. ''I'll call someone over, ok?'' He said, rubbing his eyes. ''Yeaaaahh.'' Luxembourg said, before hanging up and leaning into the soft cushion of the chair.

France quickly started texting his husband, Britain. They needed to send at least someone to their home, to check up on them. Even if what he said wasn't true, they couldn't trust Luxembourg on his own. France couldn't go himself, as he had to watch Poland and Greece for now. Britain said that he'll check on them, France sighed in relief. He should probably start making breakfast for them all, so he went downstairs into the kitchen. Baking was one of his favorite things, and many enjoyed his cooking. France turned on some music, of course being in french. This would hopefully calm himself down, getting his mind off the whole Reiching situation.

Britain tucked his rosy red tie into his black tuxedo. He walked through the halls, as the corgi's fallowed him happily. He was slightly sad he wasn't able to bring them with them everywhere, but of course they liked it more when they stayed in his large kingdom. He walked out the doors, and waited for the person to pick him up, and fly him over to the rest of Europe. It's quite lonely being an island, England said inside his mind. We're never lonely, Scotland said in his normal harsh tone. Northern Ireland didn't want to fight with them, so he stayed quite. He knew Britain didn't like to hear their thoughts screaming inside his mind. Too much stress, Wales said quietly. The helicopter had come sooner than expected, that was lucky for him. Britain didn't want to waste anytime on this, as everyone could be in great danger.

He knocked on the door, waited, waited. Of course Luxembourg wouldn't answer. England groaned, just open the door. Britain sighed, and pulled out a long set of keys. Searching through them, he finally found the one to their front door. He opened it, looking around, and quickly spotted Luxembourg high as can be. Britain ran over, ''Where are your brothers?'' Luxembourg paused, and than laughed a bit, ''Batthhroomm.'' Britain nodded, and ran over to the hallway, looking straight over to the unconscious bodies. ''Oh great queen..'' He mumbled, walking over to them. He noticed the blood, pulling down the color a bit. Oh god that looks awful! Wales cried, It sure looks like he done it, Scotland said. Britain pulled out his phone, texting France. He took a few pictures, sent it to him. France quickly saw it, and texted back. ''It has to be him, but where could he have gone?'' France said, and Britain paused thinking a bit. ''We'll send out others to search for him, and medical help for Belgium and Netherlands.'' Britain texted. Switzerland would help, he's a doctor, Northern Ireland said. ''That's quite a great idea..'' Britain mumbled to himself, turning away form their bodies. ''Switzerland will help..''

Belgium and Netherlands was rushed into the hospital, being taking into rooms for Switzerland, and Croatia to examine. Taking notes, cleaning, and bandaging their wounds. Soon other countries where sent out to find Germany. Nobody had seem him since yesterday, from knowing he was at Netherlands home. They searched from there, asking the houses around if they seen him. It seemed nobody had, until they stopped at a house across from their's. There lived Liechtenstein, he was a quite young man. He called them, telling how he saw Germany ran around the house to the back, but never came back around. They realized, the large forest behind the house. If he hadn't went to the forest, than where else could he had ran off to?

The Slavic countries where called over to search for today, so did the North American's. That met Russia had to deal with the grand idiot America. He hated that American so much, and of course it was mainly from what he had done to his father. ''Hey, Russ!'' America called, wearing somewhat formal clothes. He growled, not even looking at him ''Don't call me Russ.'' Than he just walked past him, and America kept wearing that smug smile on his face. ''Hurry up, we have a germ to destroy.'' Russia demanded, as America got up walking over. ''Wipe that smile off your idiotic face, comrade,'' Russia said opening the door and walking out, as America fallowed ''Yes Sir.'' He jokily said, fallowing close behind him. ''Where are we exactly going to?'' He asked, looking at the taller man infront of him. ''Do you pay any attention to our meetings?'' Russia glared like daggers at America, ''I'm not even there for half of them, I'm always late you know!'' He said, pushing up his sunglasses. Russia groaned, ''Of course you are.'' He rolled his eyes at the smaller man, they would probably go on for hours arguing all the way to the forest. Of course, they did, and they would never shut up. Soon they would search the forest as best as they could, besides the fact working with someone you hate so much, and the fact the forest was huge. It wouldn't be Russia's worst day, hopefully. Knowing life with him, it would just catch on fire right infront of his face, all his hopes. Dead.

Germany woke up, his body ached so bad. He stood up, bumping his head of a branch. Rubbing his head, he realized that he was taller, and his hands where red. ''Oh Scheisse..'' He cursed, his accent was even thicker than it ever would be normally. He was still reiching, what did he do? He couldn't remember anything! His teeth where sharp like daggers, and blood stained them. He could taste the metal, off his teeth. ''Vhat.. d-did ich do?'' He mumbled, stumbling back down to the ground. His legs where much taller than before. They probably hurt the worst, but his hands where sharp like claws. His head ached, to the point the pain was too much. Warm bright tears ran down his face, dripping down to his chin, before falling onto his soft buttoned up shirt. He couldn't bare anyone seeing him like this, if they did. They would be scared of him, and he might hurt them. He couldn't manage to run anymore, his legs have gave out completely. His eyes where tired, and soon shut. Going into a slumber, and hoped nobody would find him like this. He hadn't slept well in weeks, and hopefully, he could finally rest.