#9 watch romantic movies so you won't feel bitter

WATCH ROMANTIC MOVIES SO YOU WON'T FEEL BITTER: after a sweet or i guess bitter talk with your ex well why don't you feel yourself with love again? I recommend you to watch: the conjuring, annabelle, insidious, jaws, hush, friday the 13th- no I'm just kidding.

“so what do you want?” Dahyun picks two cd’s in her hand. They are in a CD shop right now.

“la la land or 10 things I hate about you?”

Nayeon finally choose what she wants to watch. “Hey why don’t we watch Paranormal Activity?”

“oh c’mon I want a love story!”

“why? We don’t really need to follow the book…”

“la la land or 10 things I hate about you.”

“okay fine!” Nayeon picks La la land and she took it from Dahyun’s left hand.

They went to Nayeon’s apartment and watch the movie that was chosen by Nayeon herself.

Nayeon prepared some snacks in front of them.

“aren’t you excited?” Nayeon asked while finding her comfortable spot in the couch.

“I know this film”

“what??” Nayeon slightly raised her voice. “you should’ve said it before we brought this-”

“its okay I’ll just pretend that I don’t know the plot”

“not fair!”

“I’ve watch this movie like 2 years ago!”

After minutes of arguing, Nayeon finally approves to watch this movie.

They were only in the middle of the movie when Dahyun slowly starts to dozed off, thankfully Nayeon is there to pinch her every minute and that’s enough to make her stay awake.

When they were at the end of the movie, Dahyun feels proud because there wasn’t a single tear escape from her eyes while Nayeon won’t stop crying while cursing at the same time.

[a/n: sorry to spoil you guys if you haven’t watch the movie]

“what the fuck why didn’t the two of them ended together??!”

“I’m satisfied with the ending though-“

“yes but what about their love story??”

“screw their love story! Atleast they’ve achieve their dreams”

“what if you we’re in their shoes? are you willing to sacrifice your love story just to achieve your fucking dream?”

“first of all I will never be in their shoes…” Dahyun stated. “second… they didn’t just handle their relationship well. I mean come on if you you really love each other her happiness would always be your priority right? Like… if she’s happy with this then I’ll support you”

“well what if… the person you love isn’t done loving yet?” Nayeon jumps into another question.

“wow that’s way far from the topic”

“I know its so random but… i just want to know your answer..”

“what do you mean ‘not done loving yet’?”

“she still loves her ex” Dahyun had a hunch of what Nayeon just said but she wasn’t sure about it.

“uhmm..” Dahyun avoid Nayeon’s gaze. “are you sure?”

“let’s see..” Nayeon leans her face closer to Dahyun. Their faces were only inches away that Nayeon could already feel Dahyun’s breath.

“Nay..” Dahyun leans back. Nayeon just smiled.

“see… Told ya” Nayeon rested her back in her couch.

“I’m sorry.”

“Its okay dub. This is where we’ll gonna end anyway...”

“what do you mean?”

“Number 10: Don’t fall inlove with that stranger”

a/n: this is the last time, sad or happy ending? xD (someone voted sad omg luv u)

brace yourselves for the last chapter which is the next one...