#2 Have some chitchat and get wasted with that stranger

HAVE SOME CHITCHAT AND GET WASTED WITH THAT STRANGER: Well this is the perfect time to tell that stranger your problems because they said its better to tell a stranger your problems cause they can't judge you. And also don't forget to have some drinks too.

Both of them waited for the day to be over and then they went into a bar.

Nayeon hated going to bars but she doesn't have a choice.

Funny one they choose the bar where she saw-

"Ugh don't think about it" Nayeon shook her head. Dahyun noticed that.

"Is there something with this bar?? we can change-"

"Nahhh its fine" Nayeon patted Dahyun's back.

They roam around the bar to find a good seats. Dahyun looked at Nayeon who looks like a lost puppy. 'Maybe she never been into a bar before' Dahyun thought.

"Here let's choose this seats." Nayeon looked at Dahyun but Dahyun immediately looked away. Nayeon noticed that Dahyun blushed a bit. 'cute' nayeon thought.

They both seated face to face to each other.

"So what would you like??" Dahyun asked while reading the menu.

"Well i can't believe I'm doing this but... I'm trusting a stranger to pick a drink for me." Nayeon said putting down the menu.

"So uhmmm I'm drinking lemonade would you like to drink it too-"

"Seriously??!" Nayeon said half raising her voice. "Let me pick a drink for us"

After they ordered they went back to their seats, there was a little silence between them, no one dared to speak.

"So you're not talking?" Nayeon asked.

"Well I'm just waiting for you to talk first." Dahyun said. Nayeon brushed her hair thinking of a word to start her sentence.

"My girlfriend and i already broke up a month ago already." Nayeon started talking. "and she won't stop bothering me, fuck"

"then change your number" Dahyun suggested.

"Even though i wanted too i can't. Because you know... if ever some of my old friends tried to reach me-"

"I get it. You just don't want to change it." Dahyun said. "Its just easy you know..." Nayeon was left speechless.

Their drinks arrived, Nayeon took one big sip.

"Woah slow down lady don't want you to get wasted yet" Dahyun said then she took a little sip of her drink.

Dahyun has a different story to tell. If Nayeon hated bars then Dahyun love going into it.

"Did you know... we met in a bar." Dahyun started her story. "But then we broke up in a bar too..."

"Let me guess you caught them making out?" Nayeon said. "Because SAMEEE!! CHEERS!"

Dahyun just laughed "Cheers!!" they clink each other's glasses.

Nayeon is feeling a little bit dizzy now, how many shots did she take? she lost count of it.

"...maybe i should've listen to her explaination first and didn't let my anger out yet.." Dahyun noticed that Nayeon is holding her head. "You okay???"

"I'm fine just keep on talking I'll just listen-"

"No you're not fine let's go home" Dahyun stood up and she helped Nayeon stand up but she can't.

"Grandma please stand up" Dahyun told Nayeon.

"I can't..." Nayeon said.

"Ugh fine." Dahyun assisted her to walk just like how drunk people are.

"So your place or mine??"