chapter nine

So the last part was kinda sad right because when i read it i was kinda sad when i edited it. So anyways im going to have to wing it again because well im too lazy to get up go down the street and have my all time bestie edit my story but hey dont judge me k.

Chapter nine(sad lies and deadly truths)

Sami's POV

3 months later

"Sami will you marry me? i know you still 15 but i didnt want to wait and i really love you. so will you marry me?" Dylan asked as he got on one knee. If you hadnt guessed, im going out with Dylan and well i LOVE HIM! i know what your thinking, what about Nick? well after he left i learned everything about vampires and that sometimes they had the abitilty to make you do things. so let me stop rambling and get to the story.

"OF COURSE. ill marry you how could you ask such a thing?! i mean you know i wouldnt say no!" I said screaming. i can honestly say i think he went death.

"I guess your right you wouldnt say no would you.' Dylan said with a smirk on his face.

i hugged him and ran out of the room. With the ring fresh on my finger,I set out to find Angel and Phelicia. when i fould them i ran up and shoved myhand in their faces.Lets just say anyone near would not be able to hear for at least a week. Hahaha. As we were laughing Angel and i smelled something. I reconized the scent rightaway. It was him.

I know its short but hey im tired andlike i said earlier im lazy tonight.Dont judge