Chapter 3

So im getting mad now because his is the fifth time im writing this. So anyways we find out a little about the new kid and Sami and Jake's family

Chapter 3 Hurting eyes.

Dylan's POV

When she got out of the car she didnt say anything and just ran. I over heard her talk to her brother saying, "Jakie, Dylan doesn't like me anymore." I thought to myself *Sami of couse i dont like, I love you* there was no way i was going to say that to her face though. Melody clapped her hands and was talking to Tyler about some party this saturday. she looked at me.

"Just go tell her you like her besides she wont freak when you tell her your a werewolf because her families the alpha family." Melody said as she turned her head to look at Sami who had just attacked Drew.

"You know i cant. besides even if i did, she wouldnt like me back and her brother would kill me." I said when Melody looked at me again. I sniffed the air hoping to smell Sami's lilac smell but instead i smelled a different scent. One that i knew very well. I noticed that Jake looked over at Sami and at me. I knew what he was thinking. *Get Sami to a safe place.* I knew he was think that as he looked from Sami to me and back to Sami. His face got really worried when he couldnt find the source. The bell rang and i saw Sami still in the same spot so i went over to Jake and asked him what to do.

"I want you to walk her to every class and dont let her out of your sites until shes with another pack member got it." He said still looking at Sami.

I walked to the classroom and i smell the Vampire close. I didnt see Sami yet so i knew she was still outside with Drew and Angel. I walked into homeroom and saw a new kid in my seat. i knew he wasnt human because of his silver eyes and walked over to the other side of the room and waited for Sami. Sami came in and she just looked at the new kid. she didnt move for a while and when she did she started walking to her seat. When she walked past me i grabed her arm. She turned around and looked at me. I knew i must have had a weird face on me because she looked at me with a confused face.

"whats wrong Dylan?" She asked in a heavenly voice. when she spoke i saw the bloodsuck look at her. i got pissed at that but calmed down when i saaw her face.

"nothings wrong." i said letting go over her arm. We sat down and waited for the bell.

so i need some help with the next few chapters and tell me what you guys think!!!!!! please comment and vote please