Chapter 4

I gave you the wildest ideas to help you when you were lost.

But the ideas I gave were all spent on her.

Do you know how crushed my heart was when I saw the things that was supposed to only happens in my fantasy but ended up being in someone else's reality?

--

"She loves it! Thanks, girl!" Jimin’s voice was cheerful as he managed to work out the plan I had gave him to make his girlfriend not mad at him anymore.

"Glad to hear that," lying on my side while holding the phone close to my ear, I turned my body so that my back was flat on the mattress.

"Aren't you happy for me?" he sounded sulky and I knew he had that damn pout on his mouth and I let out a forced chuckle to not let him knew my true feelings.

I was beyond hurt.

"I am, Jimin. Congratulations on making up with your girlfriend," lying straight through my teeth, I wondered if Jimin picked up the sadness in my voice.

"Thanks again for the idea. I owe you," and based on his back to happy voice, I guess not.

I must've been an expert already in hiding my feelings from the boy.

He sounded genuinely happy that his relationship with her went back to normal now.

If he's happy then that's enough for me.

"Mint chocolate ice cream. The biggest bucket you can find," I demanded straight away, wanting him to repay my idea with my favorite ice cream.

"It won't fit inside your fridge," he deadpanned, and I rolled my eyes although Jimin won't see it.

"But your fridge will be able to fit it. I'll take it in a few hours after I finish my homework," I told, knowing that Jimin would usually buys the ice cream right away after I asked him to.

"Uh, maybe tomorrow, Y/N. She's coming over in a few minutes," my face fell upon hearing Jimin’s hesitant voice to tell me about his girlfriend coming to his house.

"Oh," was the only word that came through my mouth as my heart felt as if it was stabbed and pain seared through my chest in a second.

Of course she would.

They're back to normal now.

They'd want to - spend their time together.

"Yeah, sorry about that" he apologized, and I quickly shook my head but then realized that Jimin won't be able to see it since we're on a phone call right now.

"No, it's fine. She's your girlfriend, I'll just come by next week then," I talked like it wasn't a big deal for me when it actually does.

It's a big ass deal to me.

"Why not tomorrow?" he asked curiously, weirded at my words.

"I'm going back to my parents house," I just blurted out whatever logical that came across my mind.

"I thought we're going to hang out?" he questioned, dissatisfaction evident in his voice as I tried to cancel our weekly weekend plan, but I couldn't let him see my hurt expression if his girlfriend happened to still be in his house if I come to visit tomorrow.

"You have more time to spend with her then," I said slow, not caring to wipe a tear that managed to slip out my eye.

"If you say so, okay then. Are you going to go back by train?" he agreed without much protest, making the wound in my heart bleed even more.

"Yeah,"

"How do you go there? Want me to send you there?"

"No, I'll just take the bus" declining his offer, I knew I would only be hurt even more if I see his bright smile.

"Are you sure? I can send you and go back to her, she won't mind," he said easily, not knowing how I had bit my bottom lips to stop myself from sobbing.

"No Jimin, it's okay" I managed to croak out successfully without any stutter, and Jimin seemed to not realized that I was already crying.

"Well, alright. Text me when you come back. I can fetch you up at the train station,"

"Hmm, bye"

"Bye bestfriend," Jimin replied, and as soon as the call ended, I let out a strangled scream, crying out the pain I felt in my heart.

Going full mode on sobbing, I cried out all the tears, ignoring the fact that my eyes were going to swell real bad the next morning.

It hurts.

It really freaking hurts.