ch 3

a/n hey it'd be really rad if someone read this and made a cover that wasn't just a shitty picture of Josh. also I don't really feel like adding too much to this so this will mostly be what was originally written with the errors corrected (but possibly new errors idk) and like I said before it gets cheesy bc he has a private jet that gets him there in 30 min???? idek
-

k

We just landed in Oklahoma, and I'm so glad that flight is over. I had to sit between a sweaty couple, with a baby crying behind me. The couple stunk like cheese and they baby wouldn't shut up! I can't believe the mother didn't even try to quiet it... I was brought from my thoughts by a hand waving in front of my face and a voice shouting, "Kels! KELS! You there best friend?'' I focused my eyes and saw my oldest best friend, whom I hadn't seen in forever, Jacob Conley. ''CONLEY!'' I shouted, loud enough for what seemed to be the entire crowd to turn and stare. I threw my arms around his neck and swung my legs around his waist, giving him a tight bear hug, and making him stagger backwards a couple steps. ''Woah, if I had known you missed me that much, I would have brought my truck.'' he said with a wink. ''Ew! Jacob! That's disgusting! What would your mother think?! You and your perverted thoughts!'' I screamed. He looked at my face contorted with disgust and started cracking up. ''Jacob! Don't laugh at me!" I said, while pouting. ''I-I I can't h-help it!'' he said in between laughs, ''Y-y-you're just s-so f-funny!'' I stuck my tongue out at him and grabbed my bags he must have picked up before he brought me out of my mental rant. I started walking to where, I assumed, he was parked. I heard a voice behind me say, ''Other way Kels...'' I replied ''Right.'' and turned around. I heard Conley chuckling behind me and shot him a glare. When we hopped in his old, beat up BMW. I was waiting for him to start the car when he turned to me and said, ''I love you.'' I just stared at him a moment and stuttered,''U-uh. I-I.... what?'' then he crashed his lips to mine.

j

After they took off, I called my private jet pilot and got him to fly my out to Oklahoma in 30 minutes. I couldn't wait to see Kelsey.

I just got off my private jet and ran down the runway and to the front of Will Rogers airport. I saw Kelsey walking out with a guy beside her. Jealousy flowed through my veins and I ran faster. I was getting closer when they got in the car, they didn't start it right away. I could see them talking, and then Kelsey's head bang against the window, and the guy kissing her. I slowed down and stopped. I think my heart just broke. Yup, it's broken.

THE END

-
a/n the end omfg wow so intense good job Kelsey anyways like I said I didn't change much and I didn't add anything really so it's short but hey it's to the point YEAH so if u want to follow me on shit here that shit is

personal Twitter: @kelsecope
5sos Twitter: @the1975kelsey
ig: @kelsecope
byeeeeee

-kels