The Beginning

"Fuck ye!" "No I'm serious I bet you guys two king sized chocolate bars if I win or pack a smokes if I loose that I can get him to kiss me in under a minute." "Fuck no" "Aye we ain't having nobody kiss ye but us." "You're just scared you'd loose. I mean seriously it's fuckin Rocco you have nothing to worry about, you know besides loosing." "Fine. Yer on." "Aye." I shake their hands. "Better make them snickers." I smile and walk over to Rocco. "Kiss me right now." He just asks "What?" "Kiss me right now. You know you want to." He kisses me. I cheer and laugh "Under 30 seconds, damn I'm good!" I walk over to the twins "Pay up bitches." They walk out and each return with a king sized snickers bar. "Here." They toss them to me and I catch them. I take half of one and walk over to Rocco. "Here, I owe yah since you won the bet for me." He grumbles but takes it. I pat his cheek "Good boy." I walk back to the boys at the bar. "Now I need a fucking whiskey to sanitize my mouth after that god aweful kiss." The twins buy me a whiskey. I drink it down. "And the final step." I turn and pull Murphy to me in a kiss. I let him go. I crook a finger at Connor. He smirks and comes closer. I basicly end up in Connor's lap. "Mmm. I love kissing you Conn and Murph." "Aye so do we." "Kissing ye we mean." I say "Well you better not be fuckin kissing anyone else or I'ma bust some balls." "Course not." "Only you." "Good." I kiss them both again. "Let's go home." We crawl in bed together. Ugh I fuckin hate mornings. I pull on my sunglasses, and my boots. I put my hair in a ponytail. I kiss the boys heads. I leave a note "Went to work. Be home whenever. Call when sure. Love Pheonix" I walk out the door. "I'm going where?!" "Georgia." "FUCK! Why?" "Because that's where most of the film will be shot." "How long do I have to pack and leave?" "Your plane leaves in 6 hrs." "Shit." I sigh. Tomorrow's fucking St. Paddy's day and I'm gonna fucking be in Georgia. Ugh. My boss hands me my ticket. Fuck! Again! I head home. I know the boys will still be sleeping. I sigh. "Conn? Murph?" They just grunt. "We need to talk." They shoot right up at thoose words. "Yer not breakin up with us are ye lass?" "No nothing like that. You know how I'm in that new film?" "Aye." "Well most of the filming is being shot down in Georgia so I have to go down there until it's finished." "Aye." "So when do ye leave?" "In 5 hours." "WHAT?!" "I just found out an hour ago myself." I just snuggle into them. "If I didn't have to I wouldn't go. I don't like being away from you that long." "Us either." "Aye lass." "I love you both so much." "Aye. I love ye Phe." "I love ye too Nix." I just hold them close. Just 2 hours until my plane leaves now. "I have to go." They just kiss me once more. "Call us when ye get there." "Aye ye better." "Of course." I let a tear slip out as I'm rushing to the airport. I make it to security and am now seated in my plane. I miss them so much already. I don't know if I can stand up to 8months without them. God I should've just said no and stayed with the twins. Fuck me I'm an idiot. I land in Atlanta. I see a guy with a sign that says "Pheonix Feathers." I still laugh whenever I see my own name fully written out because come on who wouldn't. I mean my parents were hippies so I kinda understand. I walk over to him. "I'm Pheonix Feathers." I say with a small chuckle. "Bet you laughed your ass off when you read who you were picking up huh?" He just tries not to smile. "Hell even I laugh when I see my own name. Bet you'll never guess what my middle name is?" "What's your middle name?" "Bird." "You're kidding? Really?" "Yeah. My full name is Pheonix Bird Feathers. Go on you can laugh." The man bursts out laughing. This is why I never told Connor or Murphy my last or middle name, because they would laugh and I couldn't bare to be laughed at by the guys I love. I smile "Alright lets go I promised someone I'd call them when I got to where I'm staying." He opens the car door for me. I get dropped off at my new house. Crap I forgot I'm sharing with that asshole I'm filming with. I swear to god if he tries anything I'ma break his hand. Again. For the third time. "Yes! I was hoping I was housing with you." "You touch me while we're not filming I'll break your hand for the third time. Got it asshole?" He just looks scared and nods. He turns and runs back upstairs where he came from. I pick up the phone and call the number I know by heart. "Boys!" "Phe!" "Nix!" I laugh "I made it safe. What have you been up to?" "Not much." "Missin ye." "I miss you two and it's only been four hours. I can't believe I have to miss St. Paddy's day with you guys." "Aye." "Us either." "Just be sure to have a shot of whiskey for me. Okay?" "Aye." "Of course." "I gotta go. I love you Conn. I love you Murph." "I love ye Phe." "I love ye Nix." "Bye guys call you in a couple days." "Aye." "Till then." We hand up. Damn I miss them so much. I sigh. We start filming in an hour. Wow have I been busy. I pick up the phone and call the boys. Why aren't they answering their phone? I call Rocco. "Hello." "Roc are the boys there?" "Yeah." "Put them on." "Yo guys it's for you it's your girl!" I hear things being pushed and shoved. "Phe." "Nix." "Conn. Murph. Oh I missed you so much." "Aye." "Us too." "Why aren't you at your own place?" "It's uh flooded." "Your on the top floor how did it flood?" "The toilet pipes burst." I raise an eyebrow and ask "Are you guys telling me the truth? Because I saw the papers. I know that was your ally. And it said your names." I hear them both sigh. I hear 'Damn papers' being grumbled. "Just an accident is all." "Uh huh. So you've not been killing an russian mobsters have you?" They go silent. "That's what I thought. Now just be careful. I know god sent you but I don't need no dead boyfriends alright." "How'd ye know that?" "Aye how?" "I had a dream the day after St. Paddy's. I was just checking in. I've been so busy lately. Call me when you can. I love you guys." "We'll call." "We love ye too." "Bye." "Aye" "Bye." We hang up. I sigh. I'll just have to keep an eye on the news in Boston to make sure they're all right. I go back to the set for more filiming. A couple days later I get a call. "We found our Da." "What? Your Da?" "Aye our Da. Well more like he found us but we're with our Da." "I'm happy for you. Now just don't get caught. Where are you calling from?" "Payphone. Listen we need ye to stay down there even after filming ends. It's gettin pretty bad up here." "Aye stay there. We need ye safe." "I promise I will. I love you guys. Just don't die." "Aye. I love you Nix." "I love you Murphy." "I love you Phe." "I love you too Connor." We hang up. Oh God please protect them. A couple days later I hear. "Hey Pheonix you're from boston right?" "Yeah why?" "Come see this." I watch the news. Oh god boys. I start crying. My friend April hugs me. "What's wrong?" "That's Connor and Murphy." Her eyes widen. I've told her all about me and the twins being in love. "Oh. My. God. Are you okay?" I nod. "I'll be fine. I don't think I'll be able to go back to Boston when filming ends. I think I'm gonna find a place in the country down here for awhile." "I got the perfect little town." I nod.