Chapter 14

Niall's pov. 

"Lou we have been walking for an hour , where are you taking me ?" I asked him 

"Were here !" he yelled .

" And that would be where ?" 

" Just sit down ." 

"okay ..."

When we sat down Louis grabbed me and held me in his , very muscular , arms . " Louis what are we doing , its like 30 degrees below zero out here ??"

"Niall ,its the middle of summer ...its not that cold out here . And were going to watch the sunset . "

" Louis how did you know I wanted to do all this stuff ? "

" Shh just watch .." 

(later that night )

Getting back into a taxi I couldn't get that sunset out of my head, it was fucking amazing really. I look over to Louis, his hand firmly holding mine. He really is trying to do everything for me, I couldn't have asked for a better day. Smiling as the hotel comes into view we get out and quickly go up to out room. About to open the door Louis gives me a cheeky smile.

Okay what's going on here? "Louis?" I question. "Niall can you to get some food I want to make you a nice dinner" Louis says. I shudder Louis cooking...great. "do I really have to eat your cooking?" I ask. Louis pouts "you will eat it and you will like it, now be gone" he demands pushing me down the hall.

I look back as he blows me an air kiss and winks, I roll my eyes but feel myself blushing.

Louis pov.

As soon as Niall disappears down the hall I open the hotel door and run in over to a bag I had sent up here earlier. Pulling it open countless flower petals and candles fall out, I sigh tonight is the night.

Grabbing an arm full of flowers I make a trail from the door all the way to the bed, I shape I love you out of flowers on top of the bed. Smiling at my handy work I grab the red and white candles and place them around the room. Lighting them I quickly glance around the room.... Perfect. Stripping down I change into my tight white shirt, red jeans and let my black suspenders hang by my sides.

Running my hand through my hair I walk over to the the small radio, plugging my iPod in I look through my songs. I choose I Wont Give Up by Jason Mraz . Looking around I realize it's too light in here, walking over to the light switch I turn it into dim. The candles now being the main source of light.

The hotel rooms door clicks, I jump and land on the bed. I hear something heavy landing on the floor. Probably all the food Niall just bought, I laugh at the thought. Slowly I hear footsteps approaching the room, I bite my lip.

Niall's pov.

 I open the door to red rose petals scattered over the floor, dropping the bag of food I follow them. Coming to the bedroom door I turn the handle, I walk in. I can hardly see but my eyes soon adjust to the candle light. Candle light? Scanning the room my eyes land on the sex god sitting on the bed. He stands up slowly walking over to me, I take his appearance. I feel my knees weakening. He rests his hands on my hip "Hey Nialler" he breaths against my ear. I shudder. "Hi Lou" I manage to say back. He starts to kiss a trail from my neck all the way up to my lips hovering above them. I feel myself crave his lips on mine. My eyes meets his, they are filled with lust and love. Something snaps inside me, I press my lips against his. They module perfectly like they were made for each other .

Soon the kiss becomes heated as I start to trail my hands up the front of Louis extremely tight fitting shirt. I run my hands across his abs, he bites his lip. I groan in the back of my throat, "off" I whisper to Louis. He breaks away from the kiss pulling off his shirt and throwing it across the room. My eyes hungrily scan his prefect chest the candle light only adding to the effect, he smirks at me. I feel my face redden, Louis slowly runs his hands up my shirt pulling it off slowly teasing me. He throws it across the room, then pushing me back slowly. I land on the bed as he straddles my hips. He leans down and kisses along my neck, nibbling the skin. I moan loudly gripping onto Louis waist. "you want something?" Louis teases. I nod. He winks and kisses down my chest letting his tongue do the work. He gets to my jeans before looking back up to me. "I love you Niall" he says.

 "I love you too" I reply. He slowly takes off my belt winking as he drops it to the floor. Louis pulls off my jeans and runs both of his hands up the inside of my thighs. I throw my head back, feeling the pleasure growing. I force my hands down his back and pull his pants off, he groans. Gently he brings his lips back up to mine, running his tongue across the bottom one. I open my mouth letting his tongue touch every corner. I let out a throaty moan "Louis". He reaches over to the bedside table and pulls out a bottle of lube, I feel myself blush. Louis kisses my lips egerly and moved himself so he is in-between my legs. "I have never wanted anything more you ready?" he says huskily. "yes" I say already panting. The bottle pops open, I close my eyes.

Zayn's pov 

Gawd he looks so fine right now . The way he focuses so hard his work is the cutest thing ever. I walk over to other couch , where he's working , and hold him . He slams his laptop laptop shut . " Hazza are you okay ?" I ask him

" Im just trying to figure stuff out ." He yells at me as he walks out of the room .

" Harry did I do something to you ?? Harry I'm sorry ?? Harry ? " I yell running after him , but he got to his room and slammed his door shut before I could get to him .I leaned my back against his door and sat down.

"Harry I'll sit here all night you know ??"

"Zayn go away !" He yelled , which broke my heart . 

" Fine Harry , but know I'm across the hallway if you need me .." 

" I dont need you ." 

I need you though , but I didn't tell him that .

I just went back down stairs and finished my movie hoping Harry would be through with his little fit and come down later .

Niall's pov 

 Pleasure flowing through my veins, I pant harshly. Louis collapses on top of me. Our eyes meet "your amazing I love you" he whispers, pecking my lips. "I love you more than you'll ever know" I pant, kissing him slowly letting our love control the kiss. 

I want to thank 1Dneedisaymor101 for helping me write this chapter . Go check out her stories their AMAZING !!! and thanks to those who left comments and voted , I love you guys !!! 

And go check out laura_beth storys , shes new but if your a directioner you'll absolutley love them :)) Byeeeee love you guys :* mawh !