Chapter 2

(Niall and Liam's conversation continued)

*Niall pov. 

OH MY GOSH, THAT FELT SO GOOD TO TELL SOMEONE!!! Wait!! Why is Liam just staring at me?? I snap My fingers in front of his face and bring him back to reality. "Liam, you okay mate? " I ask 

I wait for what seems like forever, then I finally get " Yeah, sorry I had this crazy daydream that you said you had feelings for Louis...funny right?? "

GREAT! He thinks Its a daydream ...I just wanted to crawl in a ball and cry myself to sleep but instead I get the guts and say " No Liam you weren't dreaming ...I do have feelings for Louis and your the only person who can help me ..." and with that he just sat there. He was thinking about something, I could tell by the way the vain on his neck was popping out so I ask " Liam what are you thinking about? " I guess I caught him in mid thought cause it takes him a minute to answer me. "Niall you have to tell him. " Liam says right before he gets up and leaves. I grab his hand and pull him back in my room and slam the door shut."Liam are you crazy, first he is dating Eleanor and second he's not gay!!! " he just looks at me for a minute ,then he says " you are so blind to somethings!! Niall he likes you!! " 

"Liam that's not TRUE! "I yell cause Louis loves her so much, sometimes he's way too protective of her ."Niall why would I say if it wasn't true, you know I don't lie" which was completely true, most of the time we don't tell Liam things because he will go tell someone like Paul, Simon or our manager who will yell at us and tell us that we could get really hurt, so we usually leave Liam out. "I'm not sure Liam ...if he was gay wouldn't he be Harry, they are a lot closer. " I say 

"Niall he has been telling me for awhile that he feels more like a brother to Eleanor than a boyfriend, and he talks about you a lot.." WHAT LOUIS TALKS ABOUT ME!!! I wonder what he says...whoa!! Way off topic!! "Really ...do you think I should go talk to him? " I barely had time to finish My sentence before Liam yelled "YES! " so I ran put of the room to go find Louis and Eleanor on the couch snogging . I could kill Liam right now!! So I run out the front door and slam it shut cause I'm so pissed at this point. I get in my car and drive, I don't know where to go but some where away from here. Tears start pouring out . I need to pay attention to what I'm doing because i'm driving. when I look down to see how fast I'm going , 95mph. I had took my eyes off the road one second and in the one second I hit another car head on . Louis and Eleanor snogging on the couch was the last image I saw before everything went black .