Chapter 17: don't try to struggle(updated!!)

🚫Contains fights, graphic scenes

I look at the camera monitor and spot miles, he stops walking and frowns, looking around.

Miles' pov:
Its Evelyn, loud and clear on the speakers. The mute girl who was to frightened to even speak to me now was live and in stereo. I look around and directly into the camera. 
"Evelyn?!...." I frown because it stays quiet, it must me all in my head, this place is getting to me. I turn around and keep walking. But then the alarms go off, red lights shine my face. I panic and it's the walrider chasing me. I run to the engine doors, they are huge and make the floor shake as they open. Revealing the massive engine. The doors close and I stare at the sight. The computers. The files. It was mental. Billy. I had to cut off the life support of Billy Hope.
I go down to the fudge tank tooling things and one of them is being used. The tubes surrounding him. They are everywhere. This was what Evelyn described to me.

Evelyn's POV:
I see it happen whilst being held back by someone. "You shut up... and dont say a word..." a voice whispers in my ear. Holding a hand on my mouth and one around my wrists to hold me back. "You aren't going anywhere..."
I whimper and try to struggle. "You het me out of here... hopefully without any damage"

Click...

A gun pokes the side of my head and the man pulls me up, I whimper and he walks me around. The hand tightens around my mouth and tears slide down from my cheeks onto his hands, then I get pushed forward on the floor, I land on my knees and slide a bit forward. Scraping my knees open on the wood. I slowly try to get up but a foot steps on my back, pushing me back on my stomach. I try to crawl away in panic. "No!" He grabs my hair and pulls it back, tears shoot in my eyes and my whole body aches.

"Aaah....uhh..." I whimper and turn around, making direct eye contact with Jeremy Blaire. Holding up his foot trying to get away. My arms shake of effort trying to get his weight off of me. "You brat!...I knew you were trouble... with gluskin... And now with that fucking reporter! You know he feels for you...You think you're smart! You think your mute ass thought it'd make you look innocent...." he squats down and looks at me, a hand wraps around my neck and he smirks unpleasantly. "You thought you were done here?!"

Blaire looks me in the eyes and goes with a hand to squeeze my cheeks hard. I frown and feel something inside of me bubble up. I try to struggle. "You know you are pretty.... you know men lust you....you know it, I know it" one of his hands slides off my neck, down my breasts. "But you never gave them what they wanted... and now I'll get back what I deserved that night...." and I knew exactly what he meant.
I lay on the ground struggling.

He then gets up and looks down at me. Something in my snapped again and my eyes turn darker then normal. I try to get him away and he yanks me up by my hair, I groan at him and he holds my neck in choke hold against the wall. He holds a knife and brings his face close to mine, blood slowly drips out of my nose, over my lips. "Motherfucker..." i manage to speak out to him with a raspy voice. He frowns, I look down and get the change to kick him in his dick. But he knows and I know he will kill me if I do it.

I had to get back to Miles. Like. Right NOW.

"You aren't mute... you are just a slut who manipulates..."
"Shut up..." I hiss at him, while he pulls me up higher. The wall behind me is full hard wood and my skin burns between the rubbing fabric of my clothing. I kick my legs and turn blue, trying to get his hands away. Blood drips violently down my nose and I huff at him. "Not so pretty now huh?!" He smirks and totally lost his mind. I lose my ability to breathe and then fully purple. I gasp for air and see black spots in my vision. I keep trying to get his hands away but I get weaker and weaker. His hands loosen up and I fall on the floor, I cough and almost throw up. I look around and spot the stairs, I crawl away but Blaire grabs my leg, pulling me away. "No..." I whisper and crawl up the stairs, getting on the second floor with the windows. I whimper he chases me.

I squeeze trough some shelfs but he gets me, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me so hard down again that I feel like dying. "S..stop!..." I whimper loudly and cover my head. My face fully bruised and my hair is sticky from the blood that I lost from my nose, coring it bright red. My knees scraped open, almost my kneecap visible. My hands shaking from adrenaline and pain. My pale skin being extra pale, veins visible on my hands.

I slowly try to get up but then it all happens in slow motion, grabs he grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the glass, making it break. "Fuck!" He yells and loses grip, the glass cuts my arms and I fall down. Screaming in pain, horror and fear. Grabbing into the air to get ahold of something. And then the impact hits and it gets black.

I'm sorry it's so short. I'll update more tommorow around 4 pm. That's Europe time.
10 am Washington DC, 7 am in LA, for the americans.