H2O: Just add water Season 5

Episode 12: Go with a BANG!

What happened last time:
-We got an inside to the past
-Gabbi had a little chat with Emma
-Emma is questioning her friendship with Bella
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

The four friends had met at Mako island. This time hiring a boat so they can get out there and meet Alison and Lauren.

"Here's the apple," Lauren said as she pulled a gleaming red apple from her pouch.

Bella went to grab it, but Emma quickly intervened and volunteered to look after it.

"How are we supposed to get Gabbi?" Cleo asked, "and get her to eat it?"

"A pixie can't resist an apple, it's in their nature," Alison stated.

"Ok, that's one problem conquered, how do we draw her to us?" Bella asked.

"That's up to you," Lauren said, and then her and Alison disappeared underneath the water.

"That's great," Rikki mumbled.

ΨΨΨ

The four girls once back on the Coast walked to Emma's house and decided to plan there.

"Ok so should we just like put the apple on the bench?" Ask Cleo.

"No, because otherwise there would be no apples in the world if that what attracted them," Bella said.

"I think I can get her here," Emma said.

Everyone looked towards Emma.

"How?" Cleo asked.

"Stay down here I'll be back," Emma said and she raced up stairs.

"Should we check on her?" Rikki asked.

"Let's just trust her," Bella said, and the three girls went and sat on the couch.

ΨΨΨ - Alison

"Do you think it will work?" Lauren asked Alison.

"Of course, those girls are very smart-but they are plain stupid too."

"Couldn't we of done this another way?"

"Lauren, it's mermaid tradition, we lie, we change emotions-just like the sea."

"They were mermaids," Lauren said.

"No, they think they were mermaids-they were hybrids, and unnatural, anyway we can get rid of that blasted pixie while we're at it."

"If your sure," Lauren said, and then the two mermaids dipped beneath the sea once again.

ΨΨΨ- Emma

Emma lay in her bed, trying to fall asleep and see if Gabbi will entrance her again, but no luck.

"Gabbi!" Emma called out sitting on the edge of her bed.

A spark of colour was hurtling to Emma from outside the window.

"You called," Gabbi said smugly.

Emma tossed the apple around in her hand, and Gabbi licked her lips.

"Want a snack?" Emma asked.

At that moment Rikki, Cleo and Bella came up the stairs and into Emma's room as well.

"Gabbi," Rikki said.

Emma dropped the apple that had spontaneously became searing hot.

"What's happening?" Gabbi said, "My magic isn't working,"

"I thought she had to eat the apple," Bella said.

The apple started rolling around the floor and everything it touched went up in flames.

"What have you done?" Gabbi screamed.

"Run!" Emma yelled at her friends.

Before they could reach the door, there was BANG! And the whole room exploded.
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞHey! How are you? Hope you like this chapter! It's a bit of a cliff hanger and sorry it took so long to update ! I'll try to update in the next few days...please vote and comment I love to hear back from you!