H20: Just add water Season 5

Episode 9: Call of the Ocean

What happened last time:

- Emmas secret visitor was revealed as Flora

- Gabbi makes some surprise visits

-Cleo and Bella lost their necklaces

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Gabbi let her self into the house and hovered over to the living room.

"Get out Gabbi," Emma demanded.

"One thing," Gabbi said as she got up and flew over in front of Rikki, "I want her necklace."

"If you want it, I want it more, so no."

"Rikki, Rikki c'mon do your pixie friend a favour!"

A heavy silence hung in the room, Gabbi glaring at Rikki and Rikki staring straight back.

"Your wasting your time," Emma said,"she won't give it up so you may as well leave."

"Not without the necklace," Gabbi said and worked her magic to get the necklace to her own possession,"Toodles!"

ΨΨΨ

Rikki sent out an emergency text to Cleo and Bella,

Meet at Emma's house, something has happened!

ΨΨΨ

"Rikki what happened, Are you alright?" Cleo asked as she and Bella entered the door.

"Gabbi, that pixie came and stole my necklace!"

"No way, me too."

"And me," Bella sounded.

"But why?" Emma asked.

The girls all thought for a moment, wondering the possibilities in silence.

"It's moon rock, which means it probably creates moon power!" Cleo stated.

"I guess they need more," Bella said.

"And that's exactly what we are going to not let them have," Rikki said.

ΨΨΨ

"Okay if I was a demonic pixie where would I hide?"

"Rikki!" Cleo scolded.

"Mako," Emma said, "It's secure its where the machine is and we can't swim there anymore."

"The perfect place," Bella muttered.

"How do we get there?" Emma asked.

"We need a boat," Bella stated.

ΨΨΨ

"If your going to mako I'm coming with you."

"Cmon Will! We just need it for a few hours," Bella said.

"You don't have your tails or powers, how are you going to protect yourselves!"

"I'm sure we'll be fine."

"Okay, but it's 11 now, if your not back by 3 I'm coming to get you."

"Ok, we can meet at RIKKIS," Bella said cuddling up to Will, "I love you."

"Love you too."

ΨΨΨ

Bella sent out a text to Emma, Rikki and Cleo,

We can use the boat-meet at Wills.

ΨΨΨ

"Can't this thing go any faster?" Rikki said annoyed.

"It's going as fast as it can," Bella said back.

"Look we're approaching," Emma stated.

As the boat was coming to a stop on the shore, the girls got out and quickly began their long journey.

"Here we are, the moon pools land entrance," Cleo said when the girls got there.

The girls slid down one by one, then climbed the stairs leading to the moon pool.

"Great. They're aren't here!" Rikki exclaimed.

"Guys, look!" Emma said as she pointed to the water where two heads materialised and rose to the surface.

"Who are you two?" Rikki asked.

"Alison."

"Lauren."

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Hey! What's going on? Thanks for all the comments and votes I've been getting, it what keeps me writing :) Hope you like this part...stay tuned it gets better!