二 - èr

"ah! you idiot! why didn't you correct him!?" he groaned pulling at his hair in frustration

"pabo-ya! I should kill myself-" he walked to the window, "but it's the first floor, ahh!" (a/n: if you get that reference I love you.)

He collapsed after what seemed like ages he heard a knock on the door, "hey chan-oppa." his ears went red, "y-yeah?"

"you think you can take me around now?" he nodded looking up and jumping out of the bed, flattening out and fixing his pants, "shall we go?" felix nodded heading to the door.

Chan nodded following felix to the door, 'say something, tell him it isn't oppa for crying out loud, chan you idiot!' he opened the door for felix letting him our first before following. "so the campus is quite big but I'll take you to the front office to pick up your schedule,  from what you remember, what did you sign up for?"

Felix pondered for a second, "from what I remember I signed up for sport and dance and music as well as the general stuff like mathematics and english since I actually speak english."

"oh? I do dance and music as well, not sure if we'll be in the same class though, depends on how good you are." he chucked and winked at the other walking faster, not noticing that a blush began to form on the others cheeks. "so felix do you know any korean?" felix just shook his head, "well I know my basics, I do struggle with this thing that you guys call honorifics and formal and informal language, can't wrap my head around it."

'this is my chance!'

"well basics would be what you call your friends in terms of age since the age system is quite important here in Korea. It's different for men and women, so for example when you're a younger male calling an older female you call them 'noona,'" he looked over to see if the foreigner was understanding and found him nodding slowly, "if it's a female calling an older female then it's unnie/eonnie, (a/n: however you spell it, I'm so sure it's unnie but I've seen other versions before so oop, playing it safe) then from a younger male to an older male then it's hy-"

"Bang chan!" he muttered a curse under his breath before turning around to see a familiar face.

"hey minho, what's up?" the older caught up and pat him on the shoulder, "I just needed to tell you there's a dance practice on today at 5 so make sure you're in the studio by 4:30 warming up." chan groaned, "wait, that never happens what?" minho shrugged, "well that's what he's asking."

"god dammit Mr. Kim."

minho chuckled, "he may go easy on us today, apparently someone is joining our class today."