十四 - shí sì

it was the day

it was the day. everyone packed into two cars heading to the airport to send their fluffy aussie friend away. the car ride was silent, an overcast of sadness was what filled that silence.

felix constantly fiddled with his hands looking down to his lap. chan frowned and gently took the younger's hand intertwining their fingers before bringing his hand to his lips, placing a gentle kiss onto his backhand making the younger blush.

chan giggled at the other's response before leaning in and placing his head on the younger's shoulder, "I'm taking a nap, wake me up when I get to the airport~" felix giggled patting the other's head, "sleep well my love~" chan looked up blushing, "h-huh?"

"uh- uhm- I- sor-" chan pecked the other's lips quickly, "sleepy time now~"

he wasn't going to sleep, that was a fact. instead he just stayed put. "felix, you'll keep in contact with us after you leave right?"

"of course. and I'll come visit too~ don't worry minnie~" the two giggled and began talking about random stuff, "what about you and chan?" his ears perked up.

felix let out a sigh, "I don't know yet...it depends on what he wants, I'll probably miss him the most when I leave....he...he's my first love~" felix smiled fondly, "something tells me, that we'll be just fine~"

the cars parked at the airport and felix began to grab all his luggage. he stood at the entrance and inhaled sharply, "this is it....I'm really leaving..." everyone followed behind him as they walked in.

"I have to check in soon...." he teared up looking at everyone, then embracing them all tightly, "I'll miss you all so much....." he cried clinging onto minho.

"we'll follow you to the boarding terminal so don't say goodbye yet! jisung help! he won't stop crying!" minho looked desperately over at jisung who was sobbing into woojin's shoulder. "seung-" seungmin had turned his back clearly holding back tears. "jeongin....?"

"not now...hyunjin is going through some stuff- it's okay hyung~ he'll come back~"

"he could get beaten to death by a kangaroo! take me with you felix! I've always wanted to be an aussie! I have an english name too! call me sam everyone!"

"no." everyone burst out laughing as felix ran over hugging hyunjin tightly. "take care of everyone for me...kay? especially chan." he sniffed and nodded, "you have my word~"

felix went off to check into his flight. he later returned leading everyone to his terminal. everyone looked either sad or broken. they had become a family and now the family was being torn apart.

felix pulled chan aside, "I have something for you~" he pulled a box out of his pocket, "uhm no no! you're too young for this!" felix burst out laughing, "chill~" he opened up the box revealing a key necklace.

"since you gave me this," he gestured to the earring on his ear, "I wanted you to have something to remember me by~"

"felix.....it's just....I'll really miss you, thank you~ a key huh?" the younger smiled pulling out a necklace from under his shirt, "you see, you have the key, and I have the lock, with these, we can never lose each other~" felix said tearing up giving the other a sad smile before taking the necklace out of the box and putting it around the others neck, biting his lip to hold back his cries.

as he parted chan grabbed his waist taking his free hand to gently grasp the younger's chin between his fingers and kissing him sweetly, kissing him as if it was the last time, because at this moment, it was the last time.

they didn't care for the stares, they only cared for the moment they were currently in. felix wrapped his arms around the others neck, tears streaming down both of their cheeks. the other's watched sadly turning away, the reality hitting them harder than ever.

"attention. flight #127 to Sydney, Australia, boarding now, please make way to the terminal."

the two lovers ignored the signal.

"flight #127 to Sydney, Australia, boarding now, please make way to the terminal."

felix pushed him away slowly, "I have to go..." chan pulled him into a tight hug, "I'll never forget you my love~"

felix smiled, "I'll call you, goodbye hyung~" chan stared at him as he ran off getting on the plane.

"he knew...all this time....he knew..."