Love Next Door

Prologue

Ten meters. The exact distance between my house and Hunter Gold's house. I know what you must be thinking what type of maniac goes and measures the distance between their house and their neighbors house, well this maniac. I figured it was an important piece of information to be acquainted with. So I went out in the middle of the night in the dead of winter just to be sure I had the right measurements. And there it was on the measuring tape 10 meters.

Ten meters away from the most gorgeous guy to every walk the face of the earth. With his deep green eyes that i could look in for hours at a time to his brown hair that looked perfect everyday, and most of all his strong arms that could make any girl melt into them.

Of course that girl would never be me. I Rae Peters am just the nobody next door. I don't even think he even knows my name. Why would he though, Hunter is the star quarterback and most popular guy in school. The whole thing is really very cliche, but i can't seem to help myself.

At school people worship the ground he walks on. Of course i'm no better, but hey at least I worship him quietly where as others don't. You may think I'm crazy but come on girls we all had that one guy in high school that we pined away for. Mine just so happen to be Hunter. If only he could see me. If only he could see that love was next door.

*******Note********

Hey so this is my first story on Wattpad. Sorry this is short i hope you get were the stories going. I'm really excited about this one!. Tell me what you think! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again

Genny Lynn