Article: Movie Part

Ariana Grande Being Offered Movie Parts

Ariana is on top of the world right now, and her career is only getting hotter! Now movie scripts are starting to pour in from some of the biggest producers in Hollywood, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. So exciting!
Ariana Grande, 21, has already taken the music world by storm, and now she's considering taking her talent to the big screen, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. Do YOU think Ari has what it takes to become a movie star?

Ariana Grande Movie Roles - Singer Being Offered Parts In Films
Before her singing career took off, Ariana actually got her big break as an actress, starring in the hit Nickelodeon shows Victorious and Sam & Cat. Now it sounds like she could be making her big screen debut soon!

"Ariana's blowing up right now. Everyone wants her and huge producers are sending her scripts to read," a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. "She's got so much going on that it would be hard for her to shoot a movie right now but at the same time, she wants to take advantage of things while she's so hot."

Ariana would be so smart to jump on this opportunity, and we would absolutely LOVE to see her in films. She's a total triple threat and it's high time she showed off all of her talents!

Ariana Grande Gets Wet In New Preview For 'Love Me Harder' Video - Watch
In the meantime, Ari is killing it with her music! She just released a hot new preview for her "Love Me Harder" video, in which she splashes around sexily in a pool of water.

"I'm laying down in every music video ever," Ariana jokes in her new behind the scenes clip. "I've not ever done a music video where I haven't laid down and it's literally all coincidental."

Perhaps she'll dip her toe into the movie world next!