Article: Be open about it

Ariana Grande: If You're Dating Big Sean, Be Open About it

Ariana Grande and Big Sean are being very mum about their possible romance - and I think it's time to come out with it. No, it's no one else's business but they should be able to enjoy each other's company!

We all saw Big Sean and Ariana Grande walking around backstage at the MTV Video Music Awards, clearly holding hands. However, when she was asked about the new buddying romance during On Air with Ryan Seacrest, she totally deflected the question!

Big Sean Dating Ariana Grande

Ariana's fame continues to grow and grow, so she should be able to have a relationship with anyone she wants - including rapper, Big Sean. At HollywoodLife.com, we learned exclusively that they've been friends for years.

They clearly have a lot in common and have musical chemistry. We can't get enough of "Best Mistake," and "Problem" was anything but. However, they continue to hide their romance.

While he was just in a relationship with Naya Rivera and she just split from Jai Brooks, if they are together, why not show it off? They shouldn't feel that just because they're celebs, they can't flaunt their new love.

Time To Admit It

We saw Sofia Vergara at the Emmys totally admit that she was dating Joe Manganiello, even though she didn't want to bring him. However, she did still talk about it! Why not just say, "We're getting to know each other."

Ariana and Big Sean are absolutely adorable, and we just want them to know it's more than ok to show that off! Totally Team Seariana! Plus, the sooner they just come out and admit, the less of a big deal it will be!