Chapter 4 - Lost memories

The next day Naruto and Kakashi woke up early. They were sleeping at the hospital, they both leaning on the wall....It is the day Hinata and Sakura will wake up. The first to wake up is Hinata. Naruto cried and he said thatbit was tears of joy.

Naruto: Hinata! Thank God you're awake!

Hinata: Where am I?

Naruto: At the hospital, You were injected by some poison.. do you remember?

Hinata: N-no I-I can't remember.... Ouch my head hurts!

Naruto: What?! Wait a minute, I'll call a doctor

While Naruto is searching a doctor for Hinata and Sakura is still asleep, A report about the poison was given to the hokage...

Tsunade: What??!

Shizune: They still not sure but most likely it is really a brain poison

Tsunade: What are the other details?

Shizune: The brain poison is a poison that makes the memories of an individual gone. If it's remove the person will not die but if not, the person will die. If there's many traces of poison in the brain, all memories will gone, if not some memories will gone. If they have someone special to them, it will be faster to regain the lost memories but if they don't have then will wait for a miracle.

Tsunade: Then Hinata will be okay... there's only a little traces of poison found besides Naruto is there for her, the problem is....

Shizune: Sakura, right?

Tsunade: There are many traces of poison found on Sakura's brain besides Sakura doesn't have someone special... What about the person she's with the most? Can it bring the lost memories?

Shizune: Yeah, I guess, but who is it? Ino?

Tsunade: Yeah... there's another one *smile*

After a long search, Naruto found a doctor and they rush to Hinata

Doc: She's okay now, we can discharge her tomorrow

Naruto: Thanks Doc

Doc: You're welcome, I shall go now

Naruto: Yeah, Thanks again Doc

Then the Docter left the room

Naruto: *sigh* Are you okay now, Hinata?

Hinata: Y-yeah... (Who is this guy) Ummm... Who are you?

Naruto: What do you mean Hinata? It's me Naruto

Hinata: Naruto? I don't remember you...

Because of this Naruto look like he will cry

Naruto: Hinata, It's me Naruto..... Do you remember me?

Hinata: I-I don't remember you...

Naruto: N-no way....

Naruto immediately leave the room...

Kakashi: Naruto! Wait!

Kakashi tried to chase Naruto but before he could chase him, Sakura woke up...

Kakashi: Yo! Sakura!

Sakura: Where am I?

Kakashi: At the hospital..

Sakura: Huh? Who are you?

Kakashi: What? You don't know me?

Sakura: Y-yeah...

Then Hinata saw Sakura

Hinata: Sakura-chan?

Sakura: Who are you?