Chapter 3 - Shaking

"Sakura!" The last voice Sakura heard before she fell on the ground.  Kakashi on the other hand command Naruto and Sai to take down the two ninjas then Kakashi will save Sakura.  Naruto and Sai took down the two rouge ninjas then they go back to Konoha as fast as they can.  But Kakashi stop jumping while carrying Sakura because he noticed that Sakura wouldn't stop shaking, Hinata too this make Naruto and Kakashi carry them again and run fast towards the leaf village.  When they reached the entrance

Naruto: Ino/Sai both of you call Tsunade-baachan to check on Hinata and Sakura-chan!!
Ino/Sai: Okay!! 

Kakashi and Naruto run towards the hospital...

Naruto: What rooms are veccant??! Please Hurry!!
Kakashi: Naruto, calm down..
Naruto: Calm down?! Kakashi-sensei how can you calm down when you don't know if they will be save?!! It's just... AH!!
Kakashi: If you calm down they can still save, okay?
Naruto: Alright *sigh* got it!

The nurses accompany them to the vaccant room.  Kakashi and Naruto put down Hinata and Sakura on different bed.  After they put them down Kakashi and Naruto are really scared of what will happen because Sakura and Hinata won't stop shaking. Then Tsunade enter the room...

Naruto: Tsunade-baachan! Please help Sakura-chan and Hinata! Please!
Tsunade: I'll help them.. just wait outside... you too Kakashi..

Naruto and Kakashi just nod then left the room.  After they left  Tsunade start healing Hinata then Sakura. After some few hours, Tsunade left the room and saw Naruto and Kakashi sitting on the chairs in front of Sakura and Hinata's room.  Naruto was surprised. 

Naruto: How are they?!
Tsunade: They're okay now. We found out that the "thing" the rouge ninja injected to them was a poison.  Shizune is finding out what kind of poison is that but no need to worry their life is not in danger anymore.. also they will be on coma for 2-3 days but don't worry they will wake up.

Tears are rolling down on Naruto's face, Kakashi were surprised.  After Tsunade left and went to find Shizune, Naruto and Kakashi enter the room and they saw them sleeping peacefully and not shaking anymore. Naruto walk beside Hinata's bed and Kakashi sat on the chair beside the window.

Naruto: Hinata..... 

Then Naruto look at Sakura 

Naruto: Sakura-chan.... 

Naruto also sat on the chair and leaning on the wall...

Naruto: Why?!  Just why??!
Kakashi: Naruto... If I just stop them... this wouldn't be happening.... I'm a bad leader....
Naruto: No you're not Kakashi-sensei! I'm not blaming you.... It's just we can't moved earlier because we're really scared.... It happened already... we can't do anything now.... let's just stay here and wait for them to wake up.. 
Kakashi: Naruto..... Yeah...You're right.....

They both spend the rest of the day on the hospital. Naruto and Kakashi's face really looks sad.  They are not even laughing or smiling starting that day so the past 2 days they're at the hospital waiting for Sakura and Hinata to wake up.

..