Next

"Are you alright ?" She suddenly asked , Snapping me out of my trance. Giggling a little bit

"Yea... I was just thinking about .... Something " I mumble like a zombie causing her to laugh.

" I think you need some fresh air.. And i think w-" Before she could finish her sentence, The door barged open revieling a tall man with dark hair that seems to have an angry expression

"There you are !Ive been asking everyone where the hell you are ! Just hear me ou- ohh company . You never told me your with a friend ? " He started out angry but sooner realized that i was in the room too . His eyes met mine and his eyes were dark green . Gale has the same features reminding me that he must be gales cousin .

"What do you want andrew ?" Li-an snaps reccapping that that was the one she called earlier . 

Lets just say that a friendly conversation went to screaming , crying and cursing over the other person . It took hours for them to fight and the intensity of what they were talking about was kind of scary . Anger was let out and it was kindof stupid doing all of these infront of me . 

It was already two in the afternoon but the anger never died down . no one would forgive . I came to myself and what if me and gale have these times where we get mad at each other by just little things ? screaming at your better half isnt an ideal relationship for me, and i do wish it isnt an ideal relationship for gale too . 

i did what people do in these types of situation . 

"Hey guys , im gonna go outside " i whispered . They just continued as i sneeked out of the room . 

I was on my way to the canteen thinking of what to eat . I was starving. Watching them fight made it worse . 

I reached the canteen just behind the three buildings . and beside it was the main hallway , it was where occasions are held . I went in the canteen and ordered food . For a petite girl like me , i eat much more than what you expect . I mean it . 

I sat down at a table alone . I am used at these types of situations where i eat by myself . Imagine that , my lucnh took place at 2:57 p.m. All because of the fight in our room . I began feeling home in this place, to be honest . not because i found my mate , its because i felt things that i never felt before . And you know what they say you need to learn at home" therefor i learned here 

I was halfway done with my food when i heard giggling at the table beside me . i turned my head and saw a group of girls that were wearing 'rags' that were only covering those parts that needs cover . Exposing the most of their skin.  My hearing senses are bit more usefull than i taught 

"did you know that the alpha found his mate ?" the blonde one said . I wanted to hear about it more but i didnt recognize my phone vibrate . I fished for it in my pockets and answered 

"Hello " 

"Fae ? Fae ? is this you ?" Someone i dont know says in the other line . It sounded like a guys voice

"Yeah .. who is this ?" I ask in curiosity . I heard inhaling and running . Branches breaking and twigs snapping . I began feeling a little bit scared .

"Where are you fae ?"  He exhaled , i feel like he was running away from something , and he ignored my question . 

" I-Im at school why ?"  I ask nervously .Who the hell is this guy im talking to ? Most importantly , Why am i even talking to this guy ?

"Listen to me carefully .. Do not fall for the witches trap , Dont you dare go outside the campus , you got me ? Fae ?" He breathed out and my phone suddenly shut down .