Girl On Fire By Alicia Keys

Leo's PoV

"Well someone has got to be first, who?" Chiron asked. I grinned. I knew the perfect song.

"Chiron! I want to!" I exclaimed. I earned a glare from Jona, I knew that she knew what I was gonna sing.

"Alright, Leo my boy. Come up here. " Chiron gave me his microphone. The Hephaestus and Athena kids had the idea to fix the pitch of your voice when you sang. But when you're using you normal voice, that's your problem.

"What will you be singing, Leo?" Taylor asked.

"Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys." I replied. The judges stifled a laugh, they haven't meet me yet.

The music started, and so did I.

" She's just a girl, and she's on fire

Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway

She's living in a world, and it's on fire

filled with catastrophe, but she knows she can find a way

Oh, she got both feet on the ground

And she's burning it down

Oh, she got her head in the clouds

And she's not backing down

(Chorus)

This girl is on fire

She's walking on fire

This girl is on fire

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame

So bright, she can burn your eyes

Better look the other way

You can try but you'll never forget her name

She's on top of the world

Hottest of the hottest girls say

Oh, we got our feet on the ground

And we're burning it down

Oh, we got our head in the clouds

And we're not coming down

(Chorus) 

Everybody stares, as she goes by

Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes

Watch her when she's lighting up the night

Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl

And it's a lonely world

But she gonna let it burn, baby, burn, baby

This girl is on fire

She's walking on fire

This girl is on fire Oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh... She's just a girl, and she's on fire......" I finished off. Every time I felt empowered, I would burst in flames. At the last note, my flames died down.

That wasn't so bad...... I thought. The cheers were so loud you could here them 69 miles away. Hehe, 69.....

Anyways, I hadn't noticed that every chair had turned. It doesn't really mean anything, just that you're SURE to NOT get a score below eight.

"Leo that was amazing!" Perrie complimented.

"Amazayn!" Uncle Si corrected.

The other two judges were speechless.

"Leo, I don't know what to say. I know weird stuff happens to demigods, but that was just wonderful! Be care, though. I'm pretty sure you know what happend to the last fire user. 10!" Taylor grinned.

"Thank you." I breathed out.

"I was skyping with One Direction Leo, and they heard and saw what you did. 10!" Perrie exclaimed. She winked at me, and Jona's face was like ¤_¤ in a 'Leo-you-are-dead' kind of way.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"I have nothing to say. 10!" Simon smiled at me.

"Neither do I." Logan looked line theee grin on his face was there since forever. "Understatement of the year; I'm downloading this on iTunes. 10!"

"Thank you both." I grinned. I returned the mic to Chiron and returned to my place.

I kissed Jona, her entangling her soft hands into my curly hair, and my hands resting on her waist. Nico awkwardly choughs next to us. We quickly pull apart.

"That's a perfect 40 four Leo Valdez!" Chiron announced.