Intro Of My OCs

Jona's P

I really like Leo. There, I admitted it. Mazee, (May-zee) a daughter of Athena and my best friend, seems to like Connor very much, too.

We were sitting in the second row. In my front was Leo, and I had put a lot of small paper on his hair. To my right was Mazee and to her right was Connor. Katie was my other side, and we had left a spot for Travis. The twins had run off somewhere, but Connor had come back. That was around two hours ago.

While I was carelessly throwing paper at Leo's hair, I accidentally threw a paintball. A pink paintball. Leo looked at me, and I shot him an innocent smile.  He payed attention to Chiron again. I pretended to go to the bathroom, but really I was getting ready to run for my life. Leo followed me all around camp. I tripped over a rock, and Leo fell with me. His lips accidentally crashed onto mine, making us kiss. We both melted into it, and soon, it turned into a full make out session on the ground. "Leo......" We pulled out, gasping for breath. "We.... Need to.... Get...... Back..."

He stood up, and helped me up. We ran back, me faster than him. We returned to our seats. I was surprised to find Nico in my place. I sit down at his right.

"What were you and Leo doing?" He asked.

I pointed to the pink spot on Leo's hair. "Paintball." And we just left it at that.